British Speedway Forum
poolebolton

2017 Potential Signings

He means this thread is a bit of fun, you bonehead. Can't you actually read a 30 second post correctly ?

Nice thread anyway Poolebolton.

This is Starman, he is the world's most renowned expert in mid-reading posts, there is seriously no limit to his incompetence. And absolutely no chance of him admitting he's been a bit thick and mis-read the post.

The only person in the world that would have lost a bet on Jerran Hart's release date, months after his release.

• Like 2

A lot will depend on the structure of next year's teams and rule changes. Lots of rumours of 6 men teams so riders are shared out more. Also the heatleader list looks like it will be scrapped already. Will there be a draft list.

As well as 6 or 7 man teams there is the question of the number of teams that will be in the 2017 Elite league? fixed midweek race night - one or two per week? and if so what days?

Sure would be good if all could be answered sooner than later - definitely by the end of this year at the latest should be the target.

• Like 1

If there is a fixed night it is going to be Wednesday or Thursday! And I think they could try to attempt 10 team league with enough gp riders/ or riders like KK, due to fixed race night

Lindback has said he wants to ride over here and magic wants to come back. He might go all three next year. Next season Poole will pick between Magic, Lindback and KK. Holder all not ride in the UK he said. Can see Matt picking two big boys with mini holder and Brady being around.

When did he say that? I'm not saying you're wrong but I've not seen or heard him say it anywhere. I think he will ride for Poole next year alongside his younger brother Jack.

• Like 2

Doyley & Killer will be the top 2 at Swindon (I hope Killer anyway)

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 2

Doyley & Killer will be the top 2 at Swindon

Would like that if it happens

I can't see Andersen riding for Poole next season. Rumour had it that he had to make plus 8 to ride again. I would quite like to see 6 man team with squad system. I guess that would mean 1 reserve type of rider. However,I think they will remain with 7 man teams probs be to confusing for sky to change there coverage graphics on the screen.

Poole go with 1.Magic J 2.J Holder 3.Shamek P 4.V.Milik 5.A.Lindback 6.Adam Ellis.

That team will never happen for many reasons. Magic, Shamek and Lindback in the same team in the UK?? And Milik has been quite vocal about the lack of cash over here so I'd be surprised to see him return. Jack Holder is pretty much a definite though and Ellis might be a good shout too.

However, we have the play offs to concentrate on first :t:

Holder indicated at GP and Twitter that he would not ride here. Just an indication! Magic and Lindback I can see happening. Lindback has said In the echo he wants to ride here and Matt will pay a bomb for magic he knows we miss him but I can see KK riding! This is the Lindback article https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/14610434.amp?client=safari

Agree - I doubt Chris Holder will ride here next year!!

This is Starman, he is the world's most renowned expert in mid-reading posts, there is seriously no limit to his incompetence. And absolutely no chance of him admitting he's been a bit thick and mis-read the post.

The only person in the world that would have lost a bet on Jerran Hart's release date, months after his release.

Personally I like the 'mid-reading'. It often means you can miss out the carp at the beginning and the end!! :t:;)

• Like 1

I think any current GP rider that does not make next years series could be up for grabs, Would love to see either Emil or Dudek in this country

Milik, Golmolski and Shemak Pawlicki, have all looked in decent form this year, even timo lahti has looked good in Sweden

Agree - I doubt Chris Holder will ride here next year!!

Personally I like the 'mid-reading'. It often means you can miss out the carp at the beginning and the end!! :t:;)

What has the price of fish got to do with it :blink:

• Like 2

He means this thread is a bit of fun, you bonehead. Can't you actually read a 30 second post correctly ?

Nice thread anyway Poolebolton.

Perhaps i should have put a smillie there. Some people are so tetchy and sensitive.. :nono: There you go, smillie just for you..

Edited by Starman2006

Doyle is already confirmed for Swindon as he has signed a 2year deal.

Andersen signed a 2year deal with Poole

Andersen signed a two year deal? I'd like to bet the contract will be ripped up and he won't be at Poole next season. :lol:

• Like 1

It was a 2-year deal with the incentive of a testimonial, but with the condition he reached an 8-point average!!

Holder indicated at GP and Twitter that he would not ride here. Just an indication! Magic and Lindback I can see happening. Lindback has said In the echo he wants to ride here and Matt will pay a bomb for magic he knows we miss him but I can see KK riding! This is the Lindback article https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/speedway/piratesnews/14610434.amp?client=safari

Lindback said he would do the odd meeting at Poole not a full season. Prob would be willing to cover an injured rider for example.

Edit - Magic will only do 2 leagues, so you would have to convince him to drop Sweden first.

Good chance of Gomolski coming back though. If Holder goes, I have no idea who will be our no1 😌

Edited by lisa-colette