British Speedway Forum
poolebolton

2017 Potential Signings

Perhaps i should have put a smillie there. Some people are so tetchy and sensitive.. :nono: There you go, smillie just for you..

Good grief, you cant even style out some kind of reply to admit it can you ? You read it wrong, you replied wrong. I accept your apology.

Off to work soon so please dont carry this on.

Otherwise good reading on the thread from everyone else.

Good grief, you cant even style out some kind of reply to admit it can you ? You read it wrong, you replied wrong. I accept your apology.

Off to work soon so please dont carry this on.

Otherwise good reading on the thread from everyone else.

Have a sit down, you'l get over it...

Tai put on Instagram that he will announce tommorow.

Correct, it's tomorrow not Monday . Read that wrong initially!

Depends on how the averages are obviously but I think the teams that interest me most in team building will be Kings Lynn and Leicester if both survive.

Or if Somerset or Glasgow decide to pop up with maybe Peterborough but I don't expect a PL team to make the move.

I would be happy with Harris, Kaspazak, King & Garrity back next year plus maybe Joonas depending on the point limit

I think Harris, King, Garrity and Bates will stay. Sarj needs a year away, can't see Woryna being retained. Would love KK to stay and he does like riding for Cov but Poole being a Wednesday track will probably mean he moves there if Poole want him.

• Like 1

Will the lions and the stars survive? I think the most sort after riders will be Batch and Andersen because they on some low averages! And KK if Poole don't pick him up.

No problem stevebrum. Bets on where he is going! Vetlanda was not for tai then. Will he ride in UK next season?

:t:

Tai won't start 2017 in the UK IMHO.

• Like 1

hans andersen 2 yr deal ... who really thinks ford will honour that agreement?

ill have a bet he'll be back at swindon on a 1 yr deal

Along with Batch and Doyle - the makings of a good EL winning side. Oh hold on - they did win the league before :t: Edited by Steve0

Along with Batch and Doyle - the makings of a good EL winning side. Oh hold on - they did win the league before :t:

Batchelor has really gone downhill since DWs accident. Maybe he needs to see a sports psychologist to try and get his head around it.

See who comes to the blue riband normally has a large sway on who comes. I can see magic simply because he has not had a great year in Sweden. Lindback would be interesting at least.

By club next season I guess it's

BV=Zagar

Swindon= Doyle

Lakeside=AJ

Coventry=??? Probs no KK. Emil? Harris? Hans?

Leicester=??? Who knows? Chris holder Hahahahe. Anyone pretty much

Poole=??? No holder we think. So KK or Magic or both I think Matt goes big.

Kings Lynn=NKI hopefully

Wolves=Lingren maybe Tai not racing for Vetlanda next year.

Who knows though it's all a mystery.

No Holder YOU think.

Will the lions and the stars survive? I think the most sort after riders will be Batch and Andersen because they on some low averages! And KK if Poole don't pick him up.

According to Buster today,Stars will be.

I wouldn't touch Batch,even on 5 point ave.

Edited by Bald Bloke