British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tommy Sweetman

Wolves V Coventry 12/09.

I'll live.

Shame others commitment to providing updates for home fixtures isn't as good as my service over the many many years tho.

Do you attend the home fixtures? Wonder as you always seem to spend a lot of time on here when meetings are on 🤔

• Like 1

Do you attend the home fixtures? Wonder as you always seem to spend a lot of time on here when meetings are on

Check how many of the home matches I go to over the years by looking at who provides the texts to the updater on updates site.

There are reasons why I'm not able to attend the past 6 weeks or so.

It's rather irrelevant if I'm at the meeting and/or online tho anyway.

Do you attend the home fixtures? Wonder as you always seem to spend a lot of time on here when meetings are on

No he goes to Stoke on Mondays to pretend to be a rider in the training schools but just makes out he is a true wolves fan.

Belle Vue v Poole final

No he goes to Stoke on Mondays to pretend to be a rider in the training schools but just makes out he is a true wolves fan.

Belle Vue v Poole final

wrong, as expected. I don't go to training schools, only open practice for those with their own bike and equipment.

I don't pretend to be anything.

I do amateur speedway so there is no pretence.

you on the other hand .............

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 1

Check how many of the home matches I go to over the years by looking at who provides the texts to the updater on updates site.

There are reasons why I'm not able to attend the past 6 weeks or so.

It's rather irrelevant if I'm at the meeting and/or online tho anyway.

Wouldnt bother explaining yourself to this silly mare steve, about as much intelligence as starman and by all accounts the laughing stock of coventry speedway, werent all the riders tweeting eachother before mocking her?

Everyone knows you ride at stoke on mondays, at least your getting your leg over something which makes missing meetings worthwhile ;)

• Like 1

Wouldnt bother explaining yourself to this silly mare steve, about as much intelligence as starman and by all accounts the laughing stock of coventry speedway, werent all the riders tweeting eachother before mocking her?

Everyone knows you ride at stoke on mondays, at least your getting your leg over something which makes missing meetings worthwhile ;)

I'm happy to explain if someone is genuinely interested!

Don't know about the tweets so I try and give everyone a little respect unless they start trolling which is quite a few on here!!

Typical end of season performance from us, fair play to Danny and Bomber. Like a few other I await to see why the team manager wasn't there, too busy on his usual crusade at having cheap shots at Kelvin Tatum. It's a continued one sided argument with Tatum I doubt really giving a monkey what Gary thinks. A few have one meeting left in bees colours and I hope we have a new team manager to lead us into 2017 and leave the current boss more time to concentrate on poole's meetings.

• Like 2

With Garrity,it would of been very close

Disagree - Wolves could've won by a lot more but took their foot off the gas towards the end. I don't think Tai even took his R/R ride.

Poor meeting apart from a terrific battle with Woffinden, Harris and Masters in heat 10. Big positive that no other injuries were picked up ahead of playoffs though.

Was really a nothing meeting in truth, but cant remember seeing so few Bees fans at Monmore as tonight.

You really do live in a dream world. Would feel sorry for you if you weren't just a troll on here.

The only person who has made a laughing stock of themselves and shown that they are on here to insult rather than enjoy speedway is you

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Would've been closer if Garrity was in the side that's for sure! I wonder if Friday will be the last time we see Havvy as manager. We need to be seen as a far more professional outfit than it looks at present.

Would've been closer if Garrity was in the side that's for sure! I wonder if Friday will be the last time we see Havvy as manager. We need to be seen as a far more professional outfit than it looks at present.

Professionalism, begins at the top, and then is filtered down the line. You need to be looking a bit higher up the chain for a starting point.

• Like 2

You really do live in a dream world. Would feel sorry for you if you weren't just a troll on here.

The only person who has made a laughing stock of themselves and shown that they are on here to insult rather than enjoy speedway is you

Your just like Gavan, troll Poole threads week in week out . Its Sad.

Its like watching someone gloating about other teams poor form when your own team has been rubbish all season.

You really are a sad individual, most cov fans know this and rarely get into a discussion with you.

All you ever seem to do is troll poole or wolves threads, and it makes for cringeworthy reading.

Go out, get yourself a boyfriend and let your hair down ffs.