British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Wildcards and reserves for the Torun Grand Prix on October 1 have just been announced:

Wildcard: Pawel Przedpelski
Reserves: Kacper Woryna and Oskar Bober

Referee will be Craig Ackroyd.

Edited by DutchGrasstrack

Can't wait for the meeting, love going to Torun. Brilliant town & fantastic stadium/track. Combining it with the final U21 round in Gdansk on the Sunday so should be an action packed weekend!!

• Like 4

Can't wait for the meeting, love going to Torun. Brilliant town & fantastic stadium/track. Combining it with the final U21 round in Gdansk on the Sunday so should be an action packed weekend!!

GP in Torun rarely disappoints & now the U21 title is delicately poised, fantastic weekend of racing in store - then fly home for the playoffs, hope we're still in them by then!

Edited by mikec

Wildcards and reserves for the Torun Grand Prix on October 1 have just been announced:

Wildcard: Pawel Przedpelski

Reserves: Kacper Woryna and Oskar Bober

Referee will be Craig Ackroyd.

Referee, Dan Ackroyd, good luck to ya...

Will be my first time in Torun this year.

Any tips about great bars, restaurants etc gratefully received:-)

• Like 1

Sphinx is always good for some steaks. Can recommend the Arsenal club for some drinks and party ;)

• Like 1

Last time we were in sphynx in Torun the food was garbage! Few years ago mind, may have got better now....loads of bars and restaurants about though, enjoy, it's a great city 🖒🖒

• Like 1

Kuranty bar in the Old Square does nice pierogi, decent pint of Guinness too. You see quite a few former riders (& Sky crew) in there on the Saturday afternoon. Plenty of cellar bars around the Old Town Square, explore a few of the side streets, some nice restaurants, fairly small area & easily covered in no time.

• Like 1

Kuranty bar in the Old Square does nice pierogi, decent pint of Guinness too. You see quite a few former riders (& Sky crew) in there on the Saturday afternoon. Plenty of cellar bars around the Old Town Square, explore a few of the side streets, some nice restaurants, fairly small area & easily covered in no time.

SKY don't cover the SGP ...

• Like 1

SKY don't cover the SGP ...

True, but Nigel & Kelvin were in there on my last visit to the Torun GP, they still do world feed comms I think, & work for Sky on EL.

Edited by mikec

True, but Nigel & Kelvin were in there on my last visit to the Torun GP, they still do world feed comms I think, & work for Sky on EL.

TRUE ...

Will be my first time in Torun this year.

Any tips about great bars, restaurants etc gratefully received:-)

Just locate Rico, Henry W and Mateusz, that's where 'the action' will be. :drink::party::cheers:

• Like 1

Yes fly out at 6:30 tomorrow morning can't wait

Early start for me too, Manchester to Torun via Gdansk, not been to the Grand Prix there for a couple of years, fun place, really looking forward to it. :cheers: