British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Hancock took full advantage of Doyles misfortune and fair play to him! Mr consistent and a worthy world champion imo!

I hate to see anyone get injured, but its happened to Greg in the past too!!!

When? Greg's not been injured to lose a world title as he! As Pearson keep pointing out he's only ever missed 1 GP because of injury and he won the title that season anyway!

The pole on here is definitely a WUM but he's right about Hancock. The guy is completely fake, everything about him is false. Shame Doyle didn't see it through.

The pole on here is definitely a WUM but he's right about Hancock. The guy is completely fake, everything about him is false. Shame Doyle didn't see it through.

Could you be more specific?

From my point of view it was an unfortunate 1st bend crash. Lindgren lifted yes, but Harris did collide with Doyle ....some say the referee made a correct decision. Anyway, SGP is a hard competition. Remember last years Melbourne GP, Doyle against Hancock ... Lindgren rode hard but not unfair in my opinion. You cannot compare him to many of N. Pedersen kamikaze-actions (check the video of Pardubice, how he ran straight into Sayfutdinov, that one looked really brainless ! ) Doyle is a great rider but this season he took often many risks in passing and succeed. The air fence should really be improved asap, that seems to be the most important conclusion. About Woffy and which rider you can't trust, he did not mention his name. Anyway, speedy recovery to Jason Doyle.

Anyone interested to check Freddie Lindgrens riding, have a look at the runoff from the SGP challenge Vetlanda, right at the end of this good quality video from the FIM an enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufcubTLDSP0

• Like 1

From my point of view it was an unfortunate 1st bend crash. Lindgren lifted yes, but Harris did collide with Doyle ....some say the referee made a correct decision. Anyway, SGP is a hard competition. Remember last years Melbourne GP, Doyle against Hancock ... Lindgren rode hard but not unfair in my opinion. You cannot compare him to many of N. Pedersen kamikaze-actions (check the video of Pardubice, how he ran straight into Sayfutdinov, that one looked really brainless ! ) Doyle is a great rider but this season he took often many risks in passing and succeed. The air fence should really be improved asap, that seems to be the most important conclusion. About Woffy and which rider you can't trust, he did not mention his name. Anyway, speedy recovery to Jason Doyle.

Anyone interested to check Freddie Lindgrens riding, have a look at the runoff from the SGP challenge Vetlanda, right at the end of this good quality video from the FIM an enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufcubTLDSP0

I must have missed that on the 1st bend.