British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Yes we driving over , catching ferry now , staying in kostrzyn and Bydgoszcz , going up gdansk on Sunday coming back Monday , love Torun ,the stadium may not be the biggest but it by far the best stadium by a long way

Great Track, great stadium, great little town and normally a great GP. To all those of you going, enjoy, I wish I was there!

Weather forecast for Torun, not the best.... Well, from 5pm to 11pm anyway. Temps around 18c, showers getting heavy around 7pm 8pm, then getting lighter until clearing around 11pm....

Watching from "The States" . . . I hope you'll all understand my open cheering for Mr. Hancock!

However, at the same time . . . I would not at all be displeased if Mr. Doyle went on to claim the title. Obviously, I've never met him . . . but, from interviews he strikes me as a "regular dude" and all around "good guy". :)

HB

Lindback's out of hospital then?!

What a shock and speedy recovery he has made, eh?!!

• Like 1

Lindback's out of hospital then?!

What was meant to be wrong, a stomach problem doesn't say too much.

Weather Forecast For Race Day (10:30 update)

It will remain mostly dry today, intermittent cloud/sunny breaks, I anticipate light rain starting around 5pm, which will be mostly light, and patchy, clearing around 8pm, racetime temps hovering around 17c/18c...

So, a better race weather outlook than I forecast earlier in the week..

Weather Forecast For Race Day (10:30 update)

It will remain mostly dry today, intermittent cloud/sunny breaks, I anticipate light rain starting around 5pm, which will be mostly light, and patchy, clearing around 8pm, racetime temps hovering around 17c/18c...

So, a better race weather outlook than I forecast earlier in the week..

They have a 90% roof- so only really heavy rain causes problems there- they use tarpaulins for the uncovered bits.

Edited by racers and royals