British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

I don't mind a bit of banter,I wouldn't read the BSF if I did, but M.F takes it to another level,believe me if he latched on to your club after a while it would wear you down too.

If Ipswich make the play offs I will be behind them, great set of fans, always get a friendly welcome at Foxhall.

crikey the writings on the wall then... :(

Maybe Pat can take over reigns with the help of Wayne...

You really should let the dust settle before even making those sort of comments , hopefully Ged can be encouraged to stay as I think he's one of the best things that's ever happened to Panthers, and should he decide to throw in the towel he'd be a hard act to replace, yes he's made mistakes havn't we all but that's part of the learning curve for next season in my opinion So if you want Ged here for next season its time to get behind him and show him your support.

• Like 1

End of the day:

All of our defeats are highlighted more because of MF, which means anything that goes on with the club is highlighted because.... of MF so the bloke is really putting un-needed spotlight on the club....

Blokes an absolute cock, who clearly has nothing else to do in his life, who probably wont help the club either.

End of the day:

All of our defeats are highlighted more because of MF, which means anything that goes on with the club is highlighted because.... of MF so the bloke is really putting un-needed spotlight on the club....

Blokes an absolute cock, who clearly has nothing else to do in his life, who probably wont help the club either.

He has however got £16000 in the bank, which if in view of claims of non payment of riders and others seems to be more than a promoter of recent past. So perhaps he can give some to Ged. Or am I being naïve? " A rhetorical question"

One mans snidey little pops are anothers light hearted banter - each to there own.

That it is aimed at the Panthers is just down to the fact that the goings on there lend themselves so open to it. wink

Underneath it are more serious points around league structure and cost bases etc but feel free to ignore us knobs when we do try to debate these.....

Light-hearted banter is one thing; page after page of inane drivel is quite another.

• Like 2

Depends what average it is, if it's 41.50, wouldn't fit.

A lot depends on Ged though and if he will stay.

Team spirit would be excellent with Bjerre/Andersen in there.

• Like 2

From what we have seen I think team sprit would be excellent with Bjerre and (insert rider of choice) in there :nono:

My money is on Bjerre being at Berwick next season

Edited by Mad Max

Light-hearted banter is one thing; page after page of inane drivel is quite another.

May as well bang your head against a brick wall as get the pages of crap to stop, gets on your nerves when you come on a Panthers thread to only find the drivel posted.

• Like 1

Depending on race night of course i wonder if Kenneth Bjerre could be interested in a full PL season?

Both Lasse Bjerre and Kenneth Hansen are on bargain averages and would be must signs for me as winning home meetings is essential for me to keep crowds up etc.

Depending on race night of course i wonder if Kenneth Bjerre could be interested in a full PL season?

Both Lasse Bjerre and Kenneth Hansen are on bargain averages and would be must signs for me as winning home meetings is essential for me to keep crowds up etc.

to many Saturdays and Sundays in premier for big bjerre I'd guess , soon as Poland calls ( make him practice on Saturday and many other days) he'd have to go to Poland they call the shots , no doubt he won't be cheap either