Peterborough Panthers 2017

1- K. Bjerre - 8.22

2- Newman- 6.31

3- Hansen - 6.25

4- L.Bjerre - 6.65

5- Schlein - 7.17

6- Ellis - 4.76

7- Shanes - 3.00

i havent worked out the averages , but i would personally go for ricky well instead of K.K.H. as ricky will give you much more scoring power away from home . i am sure the team building averages will be lowered in 2017 to try and push certain top riders into the light league and also the bspa will be looking to add to their baby ( E.L.) by looking for two more teams to move up.. .

GOOD news for peterborough speedway .

Edited by jenga

For me, now that we know we are going to have a team, a big thank you to Ged.

Ged has said he wants our home form to improve. The first two riders I would get on very good aveages are-

Kenneth Hansen - 6.25

Lasse Bjerre - 6.65

Great news for the panthers fans and speedway fans of all clubs. Can't wait to do battle with our local rivals again next season

• Like 4

Great news for the panthers fans and speedway fans of all clubs. Can't wait to do battle with our local rivals again next season

gimme a high six bro!! :D

Thank you Ged for keeping my beloved Panthers alive. I would like to see a few more Brits in the team next year, with Ashley Morris & Simon Lambert the first 2.

• Like 4

Excellent news that Ged is still at the helm and made public so early. Now let all us Panthers fans give him the backing he deserves.

• Like 5

Thank you Ged for keeping my beloved Panthers alive. I would like to see a few more Brits in the team next year, with Ashley Morris & Simon Lambert the first 2.

Great news , and agree with you about the 1st 2 above mentioned signings they were both unlucky one way and another to lose there team places and both would fit in to being strong around the showground, but one thing we must do is try selecting a team that will not be tampered with during the season apart from injuries. Statistics shows those teams that persevere with the unchanged lineups fair better than those that chop and change , Ipswich being the exception to the rule this season. Also we don't want to build a reputation for this as just maybe a lot of riders will view this as very unsettling and decide to go elsewhere . Now when are those season tickets on sale as long as it's 7 man teams and not the dreaded 6 me and the mrs want 2 please

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 2

Stability at at last. Now time too build a decent team and a team manager they want to ride for

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

Very good news for Panthers,great promoter,proud to be in the Panthers family!

We should also give a special mention to T Balfe construction for continuing there main Sponsorship support for the next 2 seasons , I hope we can do them proud.

• Like 3

Although I still would prefer a return to Elite League this is welcome news from Ged.

• Like 1

Although I still would prefer a return to Elite League this is welcome news from Ged.

you will still see the same riders in the pl league . they ALL double up / down .

you will still see the same riders in the pl league . they ALL double up / down .

A Rose by any other name???

• Like 1