British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

under current rules if King rides EL he cant ride PL.

Max 2 years d/u reached since rule set.

Same with Cook.

Nobody knows what rule changes there will be , league formats or point limits will be put in place so it's all pure guesswork at the moment, so it's all for fun and speculation.

Thats if the rule isnt changed again , will be hard on you Ipswich fans if you stay PL then , weird rules in speedway these days.

if the rules stay we just get on with it and do the best we can.

Would be typical of the way things are handled though to keep a rule thats stops Brits like King Cook and Kennett d/u whilst still allowing Bjerre Batch and Schlein the chance....

That's british speedway for you for sure .

King would have a big decision to make then Ipswich or EL and with him being British Champ he would perhaps be expected to ride in the EL

Would have to be EL for Danny.

Would be missed at Foxhall if it comes to it.

Perhaps we will just have to make do with a PL title as a leaving present....wink

You've got a good chance of the title Somerset seem to have lost there edge now, your biggest hurdle maybe Glasgow be good if you bring the title back south of the border again

Edited by scoobydoo

Nobody knows what rule changes there will be , league formats or point limits will be put in place so it's all pure guesswork at the moment, so it's all for fun and speculation.

Isn't there a pre-meeting to the AGM coming up very soon, maybe things will be a bit clearer after that, lets not forget that in his interview with Speedway Star earlier this season the new Chairman of the BSPA promised a complete over haul of the rule book.

So that`s something to look forward to. :blink:

Isn't there a pre-meeting to the AGM coming up very soon, maybe things will be a bit clearer after that, lets not forget that in his interview with Speedway Star earlier this season the new Chairman of the BSPA promised a complete over haul of the rule book.

So that`s something to look forward to. :blink:

I won't hold my breath on that one - hasn't made a very good job of running his own club this season!

• Like 3

Like I said there's a forum coming taking place in the next few weeks in front of full management team , i suggest you attend and put your viewpoint

Fans forum next Tuesday at 8 pm at post office sports and social club open to all Panthers fans , it your chance to have your say . Management team will answer all questions .

• Like 2

looking forward to reading this thread during the close season . somerset used to be a good thread , but this ones going to be great !

looking forward to reading this thread during the close season . somerset used to be a good thread , but this ones going to be great !

this thread could be moving across to the Elite League section in the next couple of weeks or so!! :P

p.s. why is Jenga such a Tw@t! :o

Edited by Flyin Panther

Is that sustainable on your crowd level?

Didn't the club lose 100 grand a year when elite?

Edited by baldyman

1. Ulrich Ostergaard 7.23

2. Kenneth Hansen 6.25

3. Rory Schlein 7.17

4. Lasse Bjerre 6.65

5. Kyle Newman 6.31

6. Simon Lambert 5.25

7. Tom Perry 3.76

Total 42.62

Slightly over the limit but if the final averages of the season are kind, it might just squeeze under or if not, have Holub/another 3.00 at 7?

2. Kenneth Hansen 6.25

3. Rory Schlein 7.17

4. Lasse Bjerre 6.65

5. Kyle Newman 6.31

6. Simon Lambert 5.25

7. Tom Perry 3.76

Total 42.62

Slightly over the limit but if the final averages of the season are kind, it might just squeeze under or if not, have Holub/another 3.00 at 7?

Hopefully H000lub's British career is over , I can't imagine any team wanting his services even with 3.00 average . Solid looking team but Ostergaard at #1 , I don't think so better suited at #3 #4 or #5 and not to sure if it's a good idea having two riders coming back from serious injuries Lambert yes Schlein as well I wouldn't gamble on

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 1

2. Kenneth Hansen 6.25

3. Rory Schlein 7.17

4. Lasse Bjerre 6.65

5. Kyle Newman 6.31

6. Simon Lambert 5.25

7. Tom Perry 3.76

Total 42.62

Kenneth is now on 6.75 approx , give or take . thanks to a 18 point max . but not a bad side for the lite league .

this thread could be moving across to the Elite League section in the next couple of weeks or so!! :P

hi , if you are going to quote me in your posts , please try not to edit or add to my posts . thank you .