British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Harris 9.21

Morris 4.98

Hmmm.... and who could fit into that final spot?

That's the sort of combo that crossed my mind. But what averages are Bomber and Morris on? And how many points would be left for the A.N.Other rider.

Harris 9.21.

Morris 4.98

Leaving a Grondal/Branford sized hole of 4.68. And EG is 4.39. and RB is 4.60

Well they wont be going down that route then otherwise they would have signed Grondal on 4.39

You say "they would have signed Grondal"; I presume you mean that it would have freed up a few more points for the other two spots? Interesting point.

You say "they would have signed Grondal"; I presume you mean that it would have freed up a few more points for the other two spots? Interesting point.

And it's been stated Ully and Lambo are the only returnees from 2016 season so I don't expect to see either Morris or Grondal announced.

My choice three would be: Brady K, Todd K and Joe Jacobs think that just fits.

This is just a random question, do we have any assets? Or did Rick Frost take them with him to Poole and then leave them there?

This is just a random question, do we have any assets? Or did Rick Frost take them with him to Poole and then leave them there?

Yes good question , if any of Rick Frost's assets wants to double up who would get priority as now he has severed his sponsorship it must be debatable unless Frosty has left them in the hand's of Matt Ford . I can't imagine Frosty giving up his loan fee so maybe they are independent and as such clarity is needed

The closest precedent is Danny King.

As he was an asset of neither league it was decided that as Birmingham owned him as a top league rider then Coventry got priority over Ipswich.

If Frost owns the assets outside the structure or if being held by BSPA then Id imagine top league would get priority as they were bought as top league riders.

1. Brady Kurtz 7.65

2. Lambert 5.25

3. Hansen 6.74

4. Ostergaard 7.14

5. Jack Holder 7.16

6. Tom Perry 3.76

7. Bacon 2.00

Think this is the best team we can hope for now

• Like 3

I thought Ulrich and Danny Philips were our only assets under this new promotion - maybe Grondal? Not sure.

1. Brady Kurtz 7.65

2. Lambert 5.25

3. Hansen 6.74

4. Ostergaard 7.14

5. Jack Holder 7.16

6. Tom Perry 3.76

7. Bacon 2.00

Won't be Perry, its been stated that all three will be new riders...

• Like 2

1. Brady Kurtz 7.65

2. Lambert 5.25

3. Hansen 6.74

4. Ostergaard 7.14

5. Jack Holder 7.16

6. Tom Perry 3.76

7. Bacon 2.00

5 from 7.................

Won't be Perry, its been stated that all three will be new riders...

This is just the team I'm hoping for!

5 from 7.................

Do you know the team or something?

Hope not as that would not be a title winning team...Id Rather have Bomber, Morris and A.nother.

we don't know what other teams 1to7 are so is difficult to say , but with the likely line up panthers have , they'll have holder hansen near on 8pt averages come end of season lambert stay the same 5.5ish , ulrich 7.5ish starke 7ish , bacon should improve , willson dean should average 6 i doubt any will drop there average (considering the weakness of the league nobody should ) no doubt they'll get some batterings on road but at home they'll be far better than what we've had last few seasons