Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Was sort of talking monster daz,Flappy. The more interest the better for all teams. I enjoy visiting the showground, plenty of comfortable seating, excellent all round viewing, close to the track so it's nice and loud.

Ah.... ok. :t:

Yep, we're lucky to be able to watch our speedway at the EoES. Is there anywhere better?

Edited by PE7Panther

Looking at other teams 1-7's. Starke and BWD wouldnt be a bad option after all.

Peterborough very strong at reserve. Bacon one of the better 2 pointers partnered with Lambert or BWD at reserve all season.

I agree with you but...

It is all well and good having a strong reserve all year but we need riders in the top/middle order who are going to improve thier averages, i.e Holder and Hansen. That's why for me the middle order rider we sign is the crucial part in the jigsaw because he has have the potential to do that.

Edited by Panther1997

Jake Allen is the only average improver out of Allen, T. Kurtz, Starke & Wright imo

Yes T. Kurtz is good around the Showground but he is also not very good away from home. Starke and Wright always consistent but I cant see them upping their averages.

Jake Allen is a steal on a 5.96. Jake would easily put a point on that average.

I've been a big fan of Jake Allen for two years now, I'd seen him ride in Aus before, Somerset gave him the chance to come over here. I agree with you that he will improve his average especially with it being a second season and not going to many tracks blind like he did this year.

• Like 2

PETERBOROUGH are rewarding their most loyal supporters with a terrific deal for 2017.

The T Balfe Construction Panthers have frozen season-ticket prices for existing holders.

That means an adult can renew for £300 while the concession rate remains at £200 even though there is more racing in prospect next year.

It is a generous gesture from promoter Ged Rathbone and a token of his appreciation for the super support the club received during a difficult 2016 campaign.

We had record number of season-ticket holders last season, said Rathbone. And their backing is hugely important to us.

I dont want to go over old ground, but we all know the 2016 season didnt turn out as we all hoped it would.

Therefore I felt it only right to give our fans with season tickets a little something back and by freezing their renewal rates for 2017 they will get more speedway for the same price.

The season-ticket package for 2017 includes entry to a guaranteed minimum of 20 meetings. A programme (worth £3) and car parking (worth £1) is also included for every meeting whereas any prestige fixtures such as semi-finals or finals will be offered at a discounted rate.

And season tickets are now on general sale to new customers ahead of next term.

The purchase price has been set at £330 for adults, £220 for students and £75 for juniors (thats children aged between 10 and 16).

Kids under the age of 10 will again receive free admission to all Panthers fixtures in 2017 when accompanied by an adult, who is either a season-ticket holder or paying on the turnstile.

Rathbone added: We feel the season tickets represent outstanding value again.

They proved to be extremely popular last winter and were hopeful that will be the case again given we will have so much more racing next year.

Season tickets are now on sale and will remain available until January 31.

Applications can be made by clicking here

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/ticketoffice

What does the VIP season ticket include?

Why do we also have a paper application form and a cheque? Why not a e-form and provide the sort code and account number in order to do an electronic bank transfer?

Young people like me don't have a cheque book!

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Why do we also have a paper application form and a cheque? Why not a e-form and provide the sort code and account number in order to do an electronic bank transfer?

You can pay by BACS. Email peterboroughspeedwayoffice@yahoo.com and they will send you bank details

PETERBOROUGH are rewarding their most loyal supporters with a terrific deal for 2017.

The T Balfe Construction Panthers have frozen season-ticket prices for existing holders.

That means an adult can renew for £300 while the concession rate remains at £200 even though there is more racing in prospect next year.

It is a generous gesture from promoter Ged Rathbone and a token of his appreciation for the super support the club received during a difficult 2016 campaign.

We had record number of season-ticket holders last season, said Rathbone. And their backing is hugely important to us.

I dont want to go over old ground, but we all know the 2016 season didnt turn out as we all hoped it would.

Therefore I felt it only right to give our fans with season tickets a little something back and by freezing their renewal rates for 2017 they will get more speedway for the same price.

The season-ticket package for 2017 includes entry to a guaranteed minimum of 20 meetings. A programme (worth £3) and car parking (worth £1) is also included for every meeting whereas any prestige fixtures such as semi-finals or finals will be offered at a discounted rate.

And season tickets are now on general sale to new customers ahead of next term.

The purchase price has been set at £330 for adults, £220 for students and £75 for juniors (thats children aged between 10 and 16).

Kids under the age of 10 will again receive free admission to all Panthers fixtures in 2017 when accompanied by an adult, who is either a season-ticket holder or paying on the turnstile.

Rathbone added: We feel the season tickets represent outstanding value again.

They proved to be extremely popular last winter and were hopeful that will be the case again given we will have so much more racing next year.

Season tickets are now on sale and will remain available until January 31.

Applications can be made by clicking here

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/ticketoffice

So if I understand this, the season ticket concessionary rate for new customers is limited to students and not available to over 65s? Is that right?

Baldymam heres your chance

PM him acting as the Boro ticket office with your bank details.

It will only be part of the £5k he owes you but its a start. 😆😆

• Like 2

So if I understand this, the season ticket concessionary rate for new customers is limited to students and not available to over 65s? Is that right?

Concession prices apply with proof of state pension, 16-17yrs, full time students and Registered Disabled

No Wright then - he has signed for Redcar. The options are getting smaller.

No Wright then - he has signed for Redcar. The options are getting smaller.

Probably a Starke size gap left......

• Like 1

Palovaara - don't think I've seen his name mentioned!

• Like 1

would hazard a guess panthers are waiting for the final 2 riders parent clubs to announce them 1st in the premier , best hope zummerset (if it is starke and bwd ) don't have matches on the same night as panthers

• Like 1