Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Good man.

But what if he romps home in a fast time to win heat 2?

😀😀😀

then fair play and he would deserve the plaudits 📣📣

(Though through gritted teeth and with steaming ears!😠😠)

• Like 1

I really can't recall a meeting when Paul Starke really stood out at the Showground... Can somebody remind me of one.

Nicolai Klint seems a complete steel on his average and at times has looked fantastic, Todd Kurtz has looked good too. Jake Allen and Rasmus Jensen seem to still be available, as is Joe Jacobs..

• Like 2

I really can't recall a meeting when Paul Starke really stood out at the Showground... Can somebody remind me of one.

Nicolai Klint seems a complete steel on his average and at times has looked fantastic, Todd Kurtz has looked good too. Jake Allen and Rasmus Jensen seem to still be available, as is Joe Jacobs..

No thanks to Klindt..gater not a racer..good shout on on Jensen and Jacobs though.
  • Like 1

Nope.

Tbh you really need Kennett. The rumoured line-up wont win away from home all season. Well maybe at Worky that's about it. Hansen is a different rider away from home don't forget. Kennett is a leader something what the Panthers haven't got imo.

Also Holder will miss meetings due to U-21 commitments and guests would be limited.

Not saying Starke and BWD is a bad option but if Ged is serious about the play-offs then you need a team leader.

Hansen is you're No.1 at home but away from home he is a different kettle of fish.

I know most will disagree but if you look at other teams reserves then their is no point in having a 5.00 rider at reserve.

Every team needs a rider who is going to lead by example home and away.

Having Kennett in the team would leave 2.44 for the NO6 and can you imagine how the two reserves are going score points with 2 riders from the National league . No thanks, it's not going to happen.

Yes, agreed, I'd have Kennett & Greaves & Bacon.

Number 1 required, however we're not going to get it.

BWD didn't exactly tear it uo away from home last season either and lost to quite a few lower averaged reserves in heat 2 away.

Starke solid but not spectacular

Edited by Flappy

Maybe ged doesn't have money trees growing in his garden, and he is putting together a team that will keep the home fans happy and the bank manager?? Just a thought.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

How will we struggle at home?

Holder will score 10+ as well as Hansen, Ully and Starke 9+ Lambert will do the job as well as BWD, things will be just fine!

Geds no1 thinking is to win at home, so it won't be Starke and Wilson Dean. Having Simon at reserve makes the most sense..

Geds no1 thinking is to win at home, so it won't be Starke and Wilson Dean. Having Simon at reserve makes the most sense..

I would say having Lambert at reserve was the idea but because points limit for next season has been reduced it has changed things slightly meaning he will most probably now have to ride in the NO2 position

If we could find another 2 pointer who'd score 2-3 points a meeting I'd definitely go that way personally.

You won't find one and after last seasons reserves, well the 2nd half anyway, Ged and Co won't want weak reserves again

• Like 1

which would leave room for Zach Wajtknecht.

grasstrack/longtrack commitments?