British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

In which races was the finishing order wrong?

In heat 7 L Bjerre should have been 2nd and Garrity should have been 3rd . Also in heat 10 Lambert should have been 2nd and Garrity 3rd

decent opener great crowd bit disappointed with track. racing could have been so much better needed more material on track with more water.track was so slick every time tried outside line you wet backwards all qued up on inside line I know the strong wind played a part .hopefully more dirt on track Friday with loads more passing lines

I also was very disappointed with the track conditions..The lack of dirt meant no outside line which certainly didn't help riders like Holder, Ulrich and Hansen..Hope it's not a sign of things to come in terms of track prep..Didn't expect such a big crowd and also didn't expect such a spanking..Good to have the speedway back despite the moans..Things can only get better.

In heat 7 L Bjerre should have been 2nd and Garrity should have been 3rd . Also in heat 10 Lambert should have been 2nd and Garrity 3rd

Where were you sitting? I was in the grandstand but not on the line so won't argue but I didnt hear anybody else questioning it. Usually Theres an audible "gasp" when a ref gets it so wrong but I heard nothing.

Do you not like Garrity [ New Era Panther ]

It has nothing to do with not liking him, just stating how the correct order should have read . It's the referee Christina Turnbull that I dislike , it's time she took early retirement.

Where were you sitting? I was in the grandstand but not on the line so won't argue but I didnt hear anybody else questioning it. Usually Theres an audible "gasp" when a ref gets it so wrong but I heard nothing.

Centre of stand about 3 rows from the top and people around me were surprised with the Lambert decision but not too bothered with the other one as it didn't effect any change in the scoring.

From a team point of view it was abit worrying that Kerr, Bates and lesser so Baby Bjerre outscored our lot as I recall Kerr and Bates having some crap meetings at the showground.

• Like 2

From a team point of view it was abit worrying that Kerr, Bates and lesser so Baby Bjerre outscored our lot as I recall Kerr and Bates having some crap meetings at the showground.

This 100% Kerr beating Holder in 15 was slightly worrying.

Expected to lose but not by that many with the majority of the Coventry riders being pl riders who we will come up against this season. Hopefully just a bedding in exercise.

Why wasn't holder wearing team kevlars?

I think we need a reshuffle, I don't think Holder is good enough as a number 1.

What would Kenneth Bjerre's average be?

8.22, that Holder and who else your gonna drop?

That's what I thought, but it didn't seem to make much difference as Coventry a lot better than a poor Panthers team on the day. Hope this display a one off as if not it is very worrying.

You can't draw any conclusions really from an opening fixture and a challenge at that.

BUT, I maintain what I wrote earlier in the winter that Peterborough lack top end strength and in Holder as talented as he might be, isn't yet #1 material.

He's had two seasons now and been an inconsistent 7 pointer in both and didn't really improve much if it all last year compared to his first season.

Spells out injured may not have helped and I'm not saying he won't improve, but I'd be uneasy about having him at number 1 and leading my team as he hasn't yet shown he's capable of that yet.

Away from the Showground I think this team will struggle.

• Like 2

I think we need a reshuffle, I don't think Holder is good enough as a number 1.

What would Kenneth Bjerre's average be?

As you didn't attend the meeting what makes you think that you're qualified to give an opinion on who 's not good enough and just one meeting against a far superior team you want team changes , what have you been taking .