British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

I'm sorry if this is allowed to happen by Panthers and the BSPA, I think I'm done. Absolute joke.

Maybe this meeting along with other BSPA events should be put in riders contracts at the start of the season, although some contracts to riders these days aren`t worth the paper they are written on.

If Ged is happy with the amount that Torun are paying then that's good enough for me.

and at leat the Panthers are getting something back out of the season.

On his visa wouldn't it have like a place of work when applied for?? Or a sponsor or something like that, and was it Peterborough or poole?

On his visa wouldn't it have like a place of work when applied for?? Or a sponsor or something like that, and was it Peterborough or poole?

Yes and Poole

So it's that easy for him to dump the panthers then. Shame cos he has been awsome for you when I've seen him.

Jack Holder is not listed in Torun's team for Sunday according to Updates....

He'll be riding at 2 in place of RR for Hancock.

From another Polish news site:

It is already known that Jack Holder will be at the manager's disposal. The 21-year-old originally had a term in the British league, but Torun's activists stood up to retrieve him. Also significant was the opinion of the player himself who decided to perform in Poland.

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/zuzel/pge-ekstraliga,zuzel-torun-zalatwil-jacka-holdera-pojedzie-z-wlokniarzem-,artykul,804222,1,984.html

its the polish authoritys that run speedway, its the national sport, sadly ours in tinpot in comparison.

ive no team too support anymore but I would be spitting teeth if I supported the panthers.

He'll be riding at 2 in place of RR for Hancock.

From another Polish news site:

It is already known that Jack Holder will be at the manager's disposal. The 21-year-old originally had a term in the British league, but Torun's activists stood up to retrieve him. Also significant was the opinion of the player himself who decided to perform in Poland.

http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/zuzel/pge-ekstraliga,zuzel-torun-zalatwil-jacka-holdera-pojedzie-z-wlokniarzem-,artykul,804222,1,984.html

if holder rides for torun I hope he gets a 28 day ban ,taking the piss theses aussies if they didn't come to Britain they'd be no polish gig for them

• Like 1

if holder rides for torun I hope he gets a 28 day ban ,taking the piss theses aussies if they didn't come to Britain they'd be no polish gig for them

I hope he gets sacked from riding here again, if he rides for them he's taking the P.

So Holder even saying in that interview will be riding if Greg isn't fit... cheers jack.

If I was Panthers I'd be cancelling his Visa that would screw the Poles up!!

• Like 1

He can frankly do one if he's going to drop us in it.

Time for ged to stand up to this