British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

..if his statement is true then what about the other week when he was supposedly so disillusioned with speedway when Swindon had priority over BWD and then he lets this happen..still can't believe it. Couldnt care less if I Don't see Holder ride for us again.

Agree. I don't ever want to see Holder ride for Panthers again.
  • Like 1

Agree. I don't ever want to see Holder ride for Panthers again.

I do.

The fact is that if Torun offered any championship rider a Polish league spot riding for probably the richest club, they would be jumping on the first flight to Poland.

is that the richest club that a very low in the league and are grasping at straws ?

reading between the lines i see . nothing there , just like your head .

It seems fairly clear that Holder said something like " I am going to Torun make the best of if"

• Like 2

Bradley Wilson-Dean injured his hand/wrist in a fall in his last ride at Rye House last night - anyone have any update on that - is he out now today?

Bradley Wilson-Dean injured his hand/wrist in a fall in his last ride at Rye House last night - anyone have any update on that - is he out now today?

My guess is nothing will be said until fans are in the stadium,then it will be announced he isn't riding. It says on his Facebook page he is going for xrays today.

That just about puts the cherry on top of the cake in this shambles.

....but wouldn't it be nice if Lambo came in and was a hero for us..at least he is Panthers through n through.

• Like 3

....but wouldn't it be nice if Lambo came in and was a hero for us..at least he is Panthers through n through.

Agreed. Ulrich and Lambo get some stick but they are reliable & out the club first
  • Like 4