British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

The response to the BSPA statement on twitter shows that Chapman is a deluded arrogant man.

The fans are on the side of top riders like Jack Holder.

PILL0CK

The fans dont want riders taking the p33 out of British Speedway..............now be a good little boy and run along let the adults chat

• Like 2

Hope Holder does get a ban as I never wanna see the little Aussie twerp ride for us again.

• Like 1

so what sanctions are the panthers looking at

Losing the staging of the fours?

Losing the staging of the fours?

Oh well..... is it a big loss?

Losing a guy has been a great promoter?..that would be worse.. especially if it's over a bad call on a rider who I never wanted here in the first place.

Poole will have pressured Peterborough to ensure Holder doesn't get banned so Peterborough allow the absence. There will be no 28 day ban, just a fine for Peterborough. Holder will be missing for 2 away meetings and no idea how many home matches, if any.

Hopefully Peterborough are not allowed a facility and have to use a NL rider. That should affect Peterborough more as there will be less attending.

Started visiting Peterborough as a result of the lack of fixtures at Rye but doubt I will if Holder is missing.

Edited by Brian

Poole will have pressured Peterborough to ensure Holder doesn't get banned so Peterborough allow the absence. There will be no 28 day ban, just a fine for Peterborough. Holder will be missing for 2 away meetings and no idea how many home matches, if any.

Hopefully Peterborough are not allowed a facility and have to use a NL rider. That should affect Peterborough more as there will be less attending.

Started visiting Peterborough as a result of the lack of fixtures at Rye but doubt I will if Holder is missing.

Let's hope the BSPA get to the bottom of it and grow a pair and find the missing page from the rulebook which deals with exceptional circumstances. I know that speedway promoters are a law unto themselves but I don't think Rathbone would bow to Poole, but who knows?

As Chapman seems a bit upset and it's a Holder, how about Chris having a plan to p' him off as well? (That's my conspiracy theory :) )

Edited by Crump99

Well done Panthers..all heroes in my eyes under the circumstances..chuffed for 2 real club men in Ulrich and Lambo who have had some stick this year..the racing from Ulrich and Bomber was breathtaking..we don't need you Holder.

• Like 7

So let me get this right...

We received £££ from Torun in order for them to use Jack Holder.

We won anyway.

Isn't life great? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In an ideal world the fine will probably be in excess of the bung.

• Like 1

So let me get this right...

We received £££ from Torun in order for them to use Jack Holder.

We won anyway.

Isn't life great? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

O come on Trev you can do better than that👊🏼👊🏼💦💦

Torun were relegated today so perhaps they will not use Jack and he will now be available for our two Sunday fixtures. That may have been part of the agreement.

• Like 1