British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Where has the BWD rumour come from? Reason I ask is that the rumour I heard suggest he WONT be at Peterborough.

Where has the BWD rumour come from? Reason I ask is that the rumour I heard suggest he WONT be at Peterborough.

So perhaps you can tell us where your info came from suggesting he wont be riding for Panthers then.

Wonder if Cook would be interested in staying, Edinburgh and BV both ride on Friday nights?

apparently he wouldn't . .

Are Holder and the rest of the visa chaps allowed to double up/down?

I always thought that was what was preventing him from getting an EL spot last year. Has something changed?

Overcome with excitement as a continual series of star riders are announced

• Like 1

Interesting.......

Maybe with a young family and not much travel, he is giving Poland a miss. Or tungate

Edited by baldyman

Final 2 signings announced first thing tomorrow.

Well starke and Wilson-Dean are announced tomorrow morning

I dunno whether the rumours on here about BWD not signing for Panthers have any legs. Maybe it's just a wind-up, but if (IF) it's true then f*ck knows who it'd be instead of him.

Anyway, I'd risk a fairly hefty bet that Starke & BWD will be the names announced.......

Oh would you look at that........

Happy with that pair, and happy with the side, something different and should be good times ahead.

• Like 1

Oh would you look at that........

Happy with that pair, and happy with the side, something different and should be good times ahead.

happy with that my self , expecting some big losses on the road , but at home panthers should hold there own against anybody

• Like 1