British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

It's ridiculous.

It's British Speedway...

4 is nothing, Sheffield have 6.

This season will be tough for ALL teams, lets just hope its not too mickey mouse.....

We could quite easily have 5/6 ourselves

Edited by Flappy

what do you want me to explain ?

nothing.

Just do us all a favour and STFU

Swindon not running Thursdays on GP weeks I have been told so shouldn't be much if a problem if the fixture compiler is on the ball.

yeah, but that a big "if" though...

Edited by PE7Panther
  • Like 1

Swindon not running Thursdays on GP weeks I have been told so shouldn't be much if a problem if the fixture compiler is on the ball.

It's a nice thought, right? :D

This is why you should have signed Kennett.

If Kennett was missing due to a Prem fixture you could easily get a quality guest in. Lawson / Summers / R. Worrall / S. Worrall / J. Grajczonek

No chance of replacing BWD unless Bates is available.

We don't need Kennett and we don't need your advice on what riders we should sign .

• Like 1

Looking at their performance at Glasgow last season this Peterborough team will be lucky to score 28/32 in 2017

Edited by MANSE

Looking at their performance at Glasgow last season this Peterborough team will be lucky to score 28/32 in 2017

And Glasgow are going to win everything with there super charged team that are the best thing since sliced bread . Good piece of advice for you from a Glaswegian ( Never judge the chocolates by the picture on the box)

• Like 2

Did I say Glasgow were going to win everything. No I made a comment about one match if you read my post [CAN I GET A LIKE SCOTSMAN ]

Edited by MANSE
  • Like 1

Did I say Glasgow were going to win everything. No I made a comment about one match if you read my post [CAN I GET A LIKE SCOTSMAN ]

So with the team Panthers have for 2017 which has little resemblance to that of 2016 your theory means absolutely nothing.

Five of the panthers team for 2017 rode at Glasgow last season for their respective teams and scored a total of 15 points from 20 rides the exceptions being Holder and Bacon That's what I based my theory on

Edited by MANSE

Done!!