British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Seem to remember Brady Kurtz signing for Plymouth last season but he had too many commitments and didn't finish the season with them so why would Panthers want to sign another double up rider who would be missing for quite a few meetings and to change his mind and say i'm too busy to be riding in the championship. Tom Bacon is a first year NO7 still on a learning curve and deserves to be given every chance to be a success without people like you trying your hardest to knock him back, the lad needs time and I hope he is given it It's a big jump from the national league as other national league newcomers are finding out .

Because right now you are lucky to be winning matches.

Brady Kurtz signed on a month loan simply to get more races. Why would you not want him.

Kurtz, Holder, Fricke and Lambert best young riders in the UK why would you not want to win.

Team changes win titles= Look at Ipswich that team is pretty much a Premiership team now and will wipe the floor with most people.

Liam Carr is banging in some big scores in the NL..could be an option if bacon doesn't cut it.

3 into 2 doesnt go....

Brady Kurtz signed on a month loan simply to get more races. Why would you not want him.

Kurtz, Holder, Fricke and Lambert best young riders in the UK why would you not want to win.

Team changes win titles= Look at Ipswich that team is pretty much a Premiership team now and will wipe the floor with most people.

Only at home, lost 4 of 5 away. That's the norm in speedway as a general rule, home track advantage and all that...

The right changes at the right time with the addition of some luck can possibly improve things but we're 11 years and counting so I wouldn't get too excited. As for looking at the tractor boys, I'd rather not if it's all the same.

Liam Carr is banging in some big scores in the NL..could be an option if bacon doesn't cut it.

In the National league being the operative words Tom Bacon getting good scores also in the national league.

3 into 5.25 does

That's a bright idea to replace a 5.25 rider with a 3 pointer .

In the National league being the operative words Tom Bacon getting good scores also in the national league.

That's a bright idea to replace a 5.25 rider with a 3 pointer .

Lambert is going to drop to 3.00 any time now so it''s clearly a false over inflated average or possibly 2 changes.

Fwiw Bacon is hardly setting the world alight in the NL averaging 7.16

Edited by Flappy

Seasons over time to rebuild and build a side that goes unbeaten at home

have you got trumps panic button rigged up yet ?

i knew that post would come in handy one day !

have you got trumps panic button rigged up yet ?

i knew that post would come in handy one day !

Hahaha brilliant!

The right changes at the right time with the addition of some luck can possibly improve things but we're 11 years and counting so I wouldn't get too excited. As for looking at the tractor boys, I'd rather not if it's all the same.

And it's 19 years and counting for the witches which is quite a spell.

Edited by bigcatdiary

Not sure if that was intentional but it made me chuckle.

Edited by Crump99

Only eight years for us. Does that mean our Dad is bigger than all of yours :D

• Like 1

Only eight years for us. Does that mean our Dad is bigger than all of yours :D

Not when you factor in degree of difficulty and importance of the respective honours ;)

• Like 1

will make it all the sweeter when it happens again 🏆

(Accepted though its gonna be a diabetes risk 😆)

Lambert is going to drop to 3.00 any time now so it''s clearly a false over inflated average or possibly 2 changes.

Fwiw Bacon is hardly setting the world alight in the NL averaging 7.16

So you actually believe bringing in Liam Carr who has a 3 point average at the moment , doubtful if he would ever improve much around 4.50 to 4.75 to replace Simon Lambert who's most recent average a proven 5.25 . Admitted he's riding nothing like that at the moment , but when he comes down to reserve i'm sure you will see his confidence return and a massive improvement . Tom Bacon is not the only NO7 in the league struggling give him the chance it doesn't matter if it takes a while we / he knew it would be a tough baptism but it may have it's rewards for the future.