British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Until we know exactly what the format, points limit etc is no one can do anything.

• Like 2

Until we know exactly what the format, points limit etc is no one can do anything.

I can't imagine too much will change at PL level

Who knows. There might be a shock in store and one big league joining up with the E.L. :lol:

Who knows. There might be a shock in store and one big league joining up with the E.L. :lol:

That'd be ideal

Edited by Flappy

just where are the riders coming from for one big league ?

• Like 1

If your lucky, a big league might see the return of big rafa Konokpra that's what we are all secretly after

I can't imagine too much will change at PL level

Mr Godfrey at Scunny said that some changes will be made for next year meaning more meetings....will that be one league or a split and playoffs between the two groups?

Mr Godfrey at Scunny said that some changes will be made for next year meaning more meetings....will that be one league or a split and playoffs between the two groups?

Yet teams won't be fulfilling all fixtures prior to the deadline this year

• Like 2

Yet teams won't be fulfilling all fixtures prior to the deadline this year

Mainly down to bad fixture planning and not getting things moving in case they have nothing for later in the season. Consequently, bugger all in the summer and a big panic at the end of the season. Add in International/European fixtures, rain offs etc and it's the same old every year. We also have to contend with life at the EoES; who'd be a speedway promoter?

With the winner riding against Dorset Panthers who default to the final without needing to ride a competive fixture.

4 Premier League standard and 2 National League at reserve in each team. Sorted. :lol:

If the team building is the same I'd like to see

1. Craig Cook 9.96

2. Ashley Morris 4.37

3. Anders Thomsen 6.62

4. Kenneth Hansen 7.07

5. Ulrich Ostergaard 8.08

6. Richard Hall 3.29

7. Dan Halsey, another 3.00 rider???

Total: 42.39

OR If Cookie doesn't want to ride PL

1. Kenneth Bjerre 8.22

2. Anders Thomsen 6.62

3. Michael Palm Toft 5.84

4. Kenneth Hansen 7.07

5. Lasse Bjerre 6.90

6. Ashley Morris 4.37

7. 3.00

Total: 42.02

Edited by Dandelion

.....jenga.......whats a pl standard rider . names etc . ta .

I'm mainly watching E.L and N.L racing this year but by PL standard I'd say riders like Simon Stead, Craig Cook, Ben Barker, Ryan Fisher, Ludvig Lindgren, Aaron Summers, Josh Bates, Richard Lawson, Kenneth Hansen etc. I don't need to watch the likes of Pedersen, Hancock, Doyle, Andersen etc. to enjoy Speedway and would be more than happy with one league next season or North and South with the top 4 meeting each other in play offs at the end. The Elite League is too boring with only 8 teams in it.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 4