British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

you got no chance on getting Schlien ride for the club again .

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest to be honest, has had far too many bad accidents and the next one always seems just round the corner.

Iversen 12.65

Rose 5.86

Lambert 8.76

Kerr 6.16

Harris 9.21

Huckenbeck 5.13

Bailey 2.05

Champions elect that team if the averages fit

Huckenbeck is a steal

Iversen 12.65

Rose 5.86

Lambert 8.76

Kerr 6.16

Harris 9.21

Huckenbeck 5.13

Bailey 2.05

Bailey would start as a 3.00

Rider's averages can only go down to 2.00 after the first set of greensheets

There is absolutely no point in signing a rider on an average it is impossible to retain, if the BSPA are not willing to adjust the averages of Iversen, Jonsson, Doyle & Holder there is no point in any team signing them, and do we really wish t lose them from British Speedway? Doyle & iversen should be 10.6, Holder and Jonsson should be 10.4. Makes them expensive but worth it.

Lambert, Batchelor, Bjerre and can you get Lebvedevs back on 7:50?

So Danny King has signed.

Kings Lynn may have signed Danny as an asset from the BSPA, but it doesn't mean that he will sign a contract to ride for the Stars next season.

Bailey would start as a 3.00

Rider's averages can only go down to 2.00 after the first set of greensheets

Not what the BSPa statement said. HAVE a link to support this claim?

As SCB has said it would be silly if Bailey had a higher Championship average than Premiership average but the rule doesn't appear to be clear.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest to be honest, has had far too many bad accidents and the next one always seems just round the corner.

Well, I for one hope you are so wrong. These accidents aren't as a result of his doing. Wrong place, wrong time. I do hope he has a change of luck as he certainly deserves it.

Sounds abit like you think he's an accident going to happen. A more positive approach to the new season would have been a nicer way to put it, even if you don't want him in the team cos

that your choice and entitled to it. He works hard, very hard to have a very positive attitude with the horrific injuries he has had and always comes back into the chase. I hope he can

do it again, for him and whoever he rides for.

Never said they were his fault or that I don't wish him all the best but he seems injury prone, feel we need a fresh approach in a few areas of the team. If you believe what Haza says it's moot anyway.

Hope he gets a fresh start somewhere and does well. Rye House could suit him plus a ride in the second division too.

Not what the BSPa statement said. HAVE a link to support this claim?

Chris Louis at the Ipswich 'do' seemed quite clear newcomers in on a 2 (certainly for 2nd tier) and given all riders are using 2nd tier ave or converted equivalent then surely that same rider would be a 2 in premiership also.

Have to agree I think Lambert, Porsing, Rose and Huckenbeck will be shoe ins... just add 3 to that.

Edited by speedy17
  • Like 1

Have to agree I think Lambert, Porsing, Rose and Huckenbeck will be shoe ins... just add 3 to that.

id be tempted to give Kenneth Hansen a team place
  • Like 1

Some reports are suggesting only 2 double - uppers per team.

Could be a bit of a problem for us if true

King

Lambert

Rose

Kerr

Bailey

That's 5 I'm sure will want to be in both leagues

Edited by Danny Smith

Is there still a rule that for team building purposes British riders lose a point from their averages, if this is true then Lamberts average would be down to 7.76 makes signing a few Brits very tempting