British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

I'm waiting for Starman to say Kyle Newman who has been reserve for 6 seasons and never been anything but a second string I'm the lower league. If Kyle kicks on this season in both leagues then Chris Louis will have achieved what Middlo has failed to do

Starman won't reply. I must have asked the question about 10 times now over the years, I've yet to be given an answer.

I'm waiting for Starman to say Kyle Newman who has been reserve for 6 seasons and never been anything but a second string I'm the lower league. If Kyle kicks on this season in both leagues then Chris Louis will have achieved what Middlo has failed to do

Newman has been/was heat leader this season for Plymouth.

You are comparing apples to oranges. Middlo and Hawkins are team managers, Louis is not team manager and hasn't been for a few seasons. You should know this since you're an Ipswich fan!!

Edited by MrMungo
  • Like 3

This forum has really hit a new low with so many personal attacks on people, someone really needs to sort it out and fast

• Like 9

And here's me thinking this is the Kings Lynn thread - never known so many fans of other clubs to be so interested in what team the Stars are putting together can only assume many are getting concerned that KL just might have a very strong team in 2017

• Like 1

Just need to get rid of the Poole lot, I don't know why they are so interested in the possibility of us signing Holder when they're so glad to have not done so ....

• Like 7

Anybody have more information about Friday. Seems very little info other than its on Friday in the Club Bar room. Have seen nothing about tickets? Cost on the door, time it starts. Doors open.......

Hope it all goes to plan.....

Hi

From what i understand it starts at 7.30pm and all are welcome. Just turn up on the evening and hopefully be pleased with the introduction of the new team.

My prediction is as follows (like many other pundits).

Holder

Porsing

Lambert ®

Rose

Batchelor

Huckenbeck

Bailey

From the teams posted so far that is as competitive as any and I look forward to a better season than last year.

I am new to the site however I have a claim to fame as being present at the first open meeting held at King's Lynn in May 1965 duly won by the superb Terry Betts.

Anybody have more information about Friday. Seems very little info other than its on Friday in the Club Bar room. Have seen nothing about tickets? Cost on the door, time it starts. Doors open.......

wouldnt have thought there would be any cost or tickets come to that - for me I won't be there got a Christmas meal and anyway as riders are announced with in seconds it will be on social media so really little point in going in my opinion

Just need to get rid of the Poole lot, I don't know why they are so interested in the possibility of us signing Holder when they're so glad to have not done so ....

Why wouldnt Poole fans be interested in where Chris Holder rides, a rider that has done so much for Poole over the years. We are not glad he hasnt signed for us but we understand the reasons why. I expect he will be back at Poole in 2018.

It is fortunate for Poole and Chris Holder Iversen isnt riding here next season.

• Like 1

Why wouldnt Poole fans be interested in where Chris Holder rides, a rider that has done so much for Poole over the years. We are not glad he hasnt signed for us but we understand the reasons why. I expect he will be back at Poole in 2018.

It is fortunate for Poole and Chris Holder Iversen isnt riding here next season.

I cannot believe you can just "understand" the reasons so easily, your promoter obviously doesn't give a toss about someone who has ridden for you for years, just put him out of a job at the blink of an eye ....

Have you never been to one of the club's fans forums? It's free entry, buy a drink, find a seat, wait for the start, listen to what the management have to say (along with possible signings) then ask anything you need to know re the team and league .... the perfect opportunity to find out everything you want to know, to give suggestions etc etc

Trees, I'm not sure why you are so bothered about it tbh. Unless you were hoping for us to have a team like Swindon's??!

The reason there are so many Poole fans on this thread is you and one other keep going on and on about Matt not using him in the Poole team!

• Like 2

wouldnt have thought there would be any cost or tickets come to that - for me I won't be there got a Christmas meal and anyway as riders are announced with in seconds it will be on social media so really little point in going in my opinion

It's a bit of a social event,a bit like your christmas meal i suppose.

This forum has really hit a new low with so many personal attacks on people, someone really needs to sort it out and fast

Admin doesn't care about the forum. Just leaves it to run and collects the advert money.