British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

I can't see how any Australian can fit with under four points to play with. Kozza's last average was over six was it not? New assessed Sissies come in on five and as far as I'm aware no foreigner can come back on less than four however low their average was from the previous year.

Ricky Wallace.

• Like 3

How many points do KL have left?

Didn't go tonight but apparently it was announced as something like 3.31 but I make it 3.16 from the team building averages on the SGB site. I know Lambert had a reduction in his average, wondering if Rose has the same?

• Like 1

Those under 3:31 from 2016 (brace yourself):

Lee Payne 2.68

Zack Wajknecht 2.63 (at Swindon)

Ellis Perks 2.38 (at Rye House)

Nathan Greaves 2.32

Oliver Greenwood 2.12

Josh Bailey 2.05

Dan Halsey 2.00

Danyon Hume 2.00

Danny Phillips 2.00

Darryl Ritchings 2.00

Tom Stokes 2.00 (now retired)

Greaves and Bailey are the obvious choices but believe Greaves is heading elsewhere.

Would also like to see Josh Bailey as No7 for Lynn. But who knows whether Belle Vue Leicester or Coventry as running in 2017. I hope they do, but if not their will be a lot of riders with no where to go.

A bit harsh on the fine riders from Australia ;)

Auto correct strikes again :D

Auto correct strikes again :D

Likely excuse. Tut Tut, Mr

So, having a fish around it looks like Mitchell Davey is the other option, now riding NL as dual national and has a PL average of 3.00 from 2013.

Dodging all the snipes about sticking up for a local paper vs sticking up for speedway, I would like to concentrate on the team.

I think it has playoff potential for sure. If Batchelor and Porsing can do well, they could be a very strong side to beat at home and a really good move by them to sign Chris Holder.

I would say they are the dark horses so far.

Grow up.

C. Holder wouldn't of given KL a thought. If we offered him a 2017 contract.

I wanted KK as our No.1 from day 1. Tbh I am being biased on this one as I am a big fan of KK's. I wanted Chris Holder in our team as well but due to averages that was not possible.

I am suprised he didn't shoot down Gordon Bennett on his rather fair post on Poole going down the non Holder route which I also highlighted was a reasonable strategy that could be understood.

However it seems he doesn't like any poster stating this or anything to do with Poole regardless of the team they support or whether they are a new or old poster unless you are a Kings Lynn fan of course.

Personally I think the poster has issues.

Would also like to see Josh Bailey as No7 for Lynn. But who knows whether Belle Vue Leicester or Coventry as running in 2017. I hope they do, but if not their will be a lot of riders with no where to go.

Buster did say Belle Vue and Leicester will run

Buster did say Belle Vue and Leicester will run

CVS said exactly the same thing 2 weeks ago.

Grow up.

C. Holder wouldn't of given KL a thought. If we offered him a 2017 contract.

Oh the irony of your first comment.

Poole didn't give Chris Holder a contract though did they............ instead they dumped him in the mire with a very real risk of not securing a UK team place.

If KL could fit him in so could have Poole (both started with same points availability for team building) ................... instead Fraud chose to dump him............. so why not face FACT.

• Like 1