British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Would you mind sharing where you got this information from as I would like to cross check it with him personally? If you are not 100% sure of the facts then I would suggest you retract or delete it sharpish.

Where is he now then JC ? Use to throw a good party at Shipdham lol

Edited by semion

Where is he now then JC ? Use to throw a good party at Shipdham lol

He still owns his house in Shipdham as well as many other properties but also resides in Malta for the majority of the year. Becoming a resident of Malta does mean he will benefit from their tax laws, however he is not trying to avoid anything. He owns a very successful website called Property 118 and is a well respected legal adviser for many property entrepreneurs.

As you will see from the link below 'the Money Centre' is still an active company which means it clearly did not 'go bust'.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04171657

What I find worrying here is that there are clearly some very disgruntled fans at Sadllebow Road yet the club's promoter is chairman of the BSPA.

How does he expect to take the sport forward when he can't get his own house in order?

I've been to the Adrian Flux Arena a couple of times and the set up seems to have a lot of potential, but it does seem the running of the club leaves a lot to be desired judging by the comments of some people on this thread ,

I attended the farcical abandoned Swindon meeting last year and it took me 2 months to get a refund out of the club which left me less than impressed.

I had to write numerous emails and make several phone calls before I received a refund. This is all about looking after your customers and if you can't do that then its little wonder people don't come back.

• Like 1

Great so far...not

King's Lynn Stars = 23

1. Chris Holder - 3,2*,3,
2. Lewis Rose - R,3,1,EF = 4
3. Nicklas Porsing - 3,0,1,
4. Troy Batchelor - 1,2,R,
5. Robert Lambert - 3,3,
6. Kai Huckenbeck - F,0,
7. Josh Bailey - 1,0,0,

Leicester Lions = 34

1. Kim Nilsson - 2,3,
2. Lasse Bjerre - 1*,1,3,
3. Kacper Gomolski - 0,2,2,
4. Erik Riss - 2,1*,1*,
5. Danny King - 2,0,2*,
6. Josh Bates - 3,1,2*,(DA-3),
7. Danny Ayres - 2*, 1*,(JB-2*),3,

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/16656/kings-lynn-leicester-premiership-30pm?page=1#ixzz4ghvY3iXi

Holders going better.Still can't win.Changes needed

Edited by Bald Bloke

Well,hands up that was a meeting of 2 halves.Huckenbeck 8+1 from his last 3.Still think Lynn can improve but I could only see an away win at half way

Well,hands up that was a meeting of 2 halves.Huckenbeck 8+1 from his last 3.Still think Lynn can improve but I could only see an away win at half way

Huckenbeck was lucky to have been twice off gate 4 - gate 4 was a massive advantage tonight - well a win is a win and it was good to see Chris show what he can really do tonight - we desperately need a number 7 that can contribute - I can only guess at the interval some where told step up or ship out and if that was the case rightly so .

Seems like that could be a possibilty.Was a match of 2 halves

Couldn't make a gate prior to the interval. Thank goodness for Robert Lambert, . Heat 7 was sumink else.

• Like 1

Still don't think Dale is the man to be team manager. But a big well done to him tonight. Whatever he said at his interval team talk worked wonders. Stars were a different team after he had his say..

Im reading alot of comments on here that Josh Bailey needs a rest for a bit get hes confidence back.

If/When this was to happen what would you have to play with in terms of points ?

Im reading alot of comments on here that Josh Bailey needs a rest for a bit get hes confidence back.

If/When this was to happen what would you have to play with in terms of points ?

Wouldn't it have to be another prodigee from the NL tho?

Rose will count as 1 Lambert didn't ride NL did he??

If not then any replacement would have to be British surely? ?

Wouldn't it have to be another prodigee from the NL tho?

Rose will count as 1 Lambert didn't ride NL did he??

If not then any replacement would have to be British surely? ?

Lambert and Rose both rode NL.

• Like 1