British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Where's DWP ??? We still need plenty of answers. Reading your recent replies it appears Porsing is coming back Wednesday to ride at reserve, so that's assuming as a replacement for Rose. Jorgensen will then retain his team place on merit. So would it be possible to co-op MPT into the squad as a 28 day replacement for Holder. ??

We don't need big names on the score sheet, we need riders who are dedicated to the cause, and put the Stars first.

Batch proved last night his heart is not in it anymore. Last year the team carried him with his poor form, and this is his way of thanks.... For sanity to return to this club He has to be replaced...

He must go as his attitude stinks. Not only to regain sanity at the club but to regain some smidgin of credibility among fans and show the management want to put put the fans first. Batchelor is still capable of riding to a high standard - when he wants to and when he feels like it. Hence he was poor at GP level. A good example of a "mood" rider.

Can see Batch being dumped on 31st July so he can't sign for another club

That simply isn't possible, as I and others have explained on this forum. The deadline for seasonal changes (which is 28th July) is the same for all Clubs, so should Kings Lynn decide to make a change the rider released would, by default, become available to another Club.

• Like 1

That simply isn't possible, as I and others have explained on this forum. The deadline for seasonal changes (which is 28th July) is the same for all Clubs, so should Kings Lynn decide to make a change the rider released would, by default, become available to another Club]see your point and your right

That simply isn't possible, as I and others have explained on this forum. The deadline for seasonal changes (which is 28th July) is the same for all Clubs, so should Kings Lynn decide to make a change the rider released would, by default, become available to another Club.

But if you want the sneaky scenario. A club signs a rider in advance to come in on 28th, keeps it quiet (not sure how feasible that is) and at 6 pm on 28th sacks the rider they want rid of.

Could that happen?

But if you want the sneaky scenario. A club signs a rider in advance to come in on 28th, keeps it quiet (not sure how feasible that is) and at 6 pm on 28th sacks the rider they want rid of.

Could that happen?

I really hope it can - the lack of respect shown by Batch for the club and fans if by doing what you say ended his British season I'd have no problem with that what so ever .

Could that happen?

No

While I can see what people mean, I'm not sure that's how I'd want my club to go about things.

It's one thing to make changes, it's another to be vindictive about them. Plus it won't fail to go unnoticed by other riders and could cause problems when trying to sign riders for future seasons.

Could that happen?

No

While I can see what people mean, I'm not sure that's how I'd want my club to go about things.

It's one thing to make changes, it's another to be vindictive about them. Plus it won't fail to go unnoticed by other riders and could cause problems when trying to sign riders for future seasons.

I agree with you in principle but when a rider takes the proverbial out of the club and the fans, not for the first time, there is understandable anger.

I don't think it's vindictive in all honesty, it's karma.

As for other riders taking notice, I seriously doubt they would. AFAIK Lynn is a club known for paying riders and paying them on time. There are some clubs that do not have that reputation but it hasn't stopped riders signing for them

• Like 1

Can see Batch being dumped on 31st July so he can't sign for another club

Next option,

At our next away match Buster phones Batch tells him the meetings off, he doesn't turn up, 28 day ban :t:

• Like 1

Next option,

At our next away match Buster phones Batch tells him the meetings off, he doesn't turn up, 28 day ban :t:

oh thats far more sneaky than my plan.....I like it, not a lot :P:P:P:P:P:P

• Like 1

oh thats far more sneaky than my plan.....I like it, not a lot :P:P:P:P:P:P

just shows how the fans feel cheated this season by certain riders that we are even thinking this way - really is a sad situation at Lynn at the moment.
  • Like 1

Well, it looks as though it's happening again,

R.Lambert missed last nights fixture but is included in tonight's Masarna line-up :rolleyes:

So your saying let's not upset the riders just in case of the future but it doesn't matter what the riders done to the club against Poole cos the way I look at it Holder Batchelor Lambert and Huckenbeck all want sacking Holder refused to ride Lambert and Huckenbeck done the same all be it they got excluded for 2mins and Batchelor withdrew with a wrist problem but 24hours later guested for Bellvue so I say sod the riders Edited by 5 FURROW