British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

I can think of something better to do for £10

like a helluva lot of people in dorset who have found something better to do with their money than visit wimborne rd this yr

• Like 1

We will be there as we haven't got BT sport. Would rather be there anyway.

• Like 2

I'm there, we simply HAVE to put the past behind, learn from it as they say and look forward and be positive.

• Like 1

Well said !

Never posted before after supporting KL for over 30 years, completely fed up of reading these negative posts especially from people who never go, Star Lady and other regular moaners just shut up, your getting very tedious.

The very people who have wanted £10 admission for TV meetings are now moaning that it is not KL that have done it but BT.......does it really matter, get off your keyboards and down to KL to support the club you are supposedly fans of !

So Justin Sedgmen is available he had a good meeting for Belle Vue at KL could fill Holders place .

So Justin Sedgmen is available he had a good meeting for Belle Vue at KL could fill Holders place .

Rather MPT

Rather MPT

good call 👍

Rather MPT

good call 👍

good call

good call

The bloke always gives 100% :t:

Edited by Bald Bloke

Rather keep Holder who has turned the corner form wise imo....

I think he might of.But rather riders that give 100% for their team.

this should be in the joke section 😂😂
  • Like 3

this should be in the joke section

MPT or Sedge :rofl:

Edited by Bald Bloke

think you've buried meltdown Thursday by that comment - I will be absolutely amazed if Holder rides for the club again and if by a very slim chance he does will he give a toss about the Stars ? The relationship between rider and promotion is shot to bits relationship between rider and fans is shot to bits also the only reason Holder will return is £s no other reason .We will see what happens after the weekend when hopefully the club will announce a new rider or two and hopefully Holder is dumped . Sedgeman MPT are two that are available .

Sedgeman and MPT are nowhere near as good as Holder. If Stars want to make play offs dumping Holder for either of them would be a bad move.

Sedgeman and MPT are nowhere near as good as Holder. If Stars want to make play offs dumping Holder for either of them would be a bad move.

I agree they are not as good as a fully committed Holder but if he's no intention of returning to the club after his ban has ended surely alternatives have been looked at - as for the play offs that dream ended on meltdown Thursday.