British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Knee jerk!

Not "knee jerk" at all!

I'm a million miles away from being a fan of Chapman but fully back his actions in this 100%,fair play to him for making a stand. At least Lynn will now have a team who want to ride each week and will give 100%

• Like 5

massive respect Mr Chapman - they thought they were above the sport in the UlK and Holder and Batchelor bet black and red came up. could be a massive turning point in speedway in the U.K. I love the racing aspect - I don't need the names - ok it may drop down a level but still there will be support from the hard core.

Long live British Speedway without the Ars@oles - plenty of multi national talent who out to impress us fans - and without us they don't exist.

• Like 9

Not "knee jerk" at all!

I'm a million miles away from being a fan of Chapman but fully back his actions in this 100%,fair play to him for making a stand. At least Lynn will now have a team who want to ride each week and will give 100%

All I can say is we were in third place in the league with matches in hand, the team was doing good til that Thursday .....
  • Like 2

All I can say is we were in third place in the league with matches in hand, the team was doing good til that Thursday .....

All I can say is we were in third place in the league with matches in hand, the team was doing good til that Thursday when Holder & Batchelor took it upon themselves to ruin what could have been a decent season for the club ?

Good riddance to both and well done Buster........................revenge is a dish best served cold!!!

• Like 3

Don't matter in the slightest imho.You can't let riders dictate to the boss.

Would rather finnish out of the play offs with a team that want to give 100% than riders who think there above the club.

• Like 4

Never mind the PlayOffs Lynn will be lucky to finish bottom of the league. They have won all the marches that they will win both home and away this year...... I hope i am wrong. But its the way it looks

Never mind the PlayOffs Lynn will be lucky to finish bottom of the league. They have won all the marches that they will win both home and away this year...... I hope i am wrong. But its the way it looks

How the **** can u be lucky to finish bottom of the league :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

So by firing Batch, are KL admitting they cheated by using IRR for a rider who was not injured? Surely there should be some kind of punishment for that ?

• Like 3

Why has Thomas H Jonasson came in on a 5.69? Shouldn't it have been converted, like all the other old EL averages were at the beginning of the season? Thanks for any information

Anyway, I'm so glad to see THJ back in British speedway, big fan of him

So by firing Batch, are KL admitting they cheated by using IRR for a rider who was not injured? Surely there should be some kind of punishment for that ?

This had occurred to me, too.

your in a difficult position do you back Troy and Chris or Buster ?? Seems to me your backing the riders rather than the promotion.

The one thing that's not consistent with this is Robert Lambert why wasn't he sacked as well ?my guess MRC sponsorship had something to do with that .

Nonsense, there was no cheating.

Batchelor got withdrawn by the medical team, the club had no say in that.

At the time we'd of much preferred he'd continued in the meeting but as events unfolded he (not the club) took the easy route out.

At the time Batch had withdrawn from the meeting the team manager had also been taken ill.

your in a difficult position do you back Troy and Chris or Buster ?? Seems to me your backing the riders rather than the promotion.

The one thing that's not consistent with this is Robert Lambert why wasn't he sacked as well ?my guess MRC sponsorship had something to do with that .

My guess is it's nothing to do with sponsors, more to do with the fact that after the track work he continued the meeting and raced hard showing his commitment.

He was also on the tractor with Buster during the remedial work.

If i was Buster i would of done the same.Holder was out of order.Batch was ok the next day and scored well.Even Holder hinted that Batch wasn't injured when SS spoke to him.

Nice to see Buster showing some balls.

No rider is bigger that the club imho.

It was a breath of fresh air and I think Buster is now in tune with what many KLS fans think ( not only the posters on here ). Better a team of riders who do want to race for the team & the fans. Results are not as important as making a stand. Nice indeed to see Buster be more like the "old" Buster.

• Like 2

http://www.speedwaygp.com/news/article/5940/

So, he's upset he couldn't get another team place and may lose his visa rather than being sacked.

Doesn't help his case even moore when he says he could have signed for Poole who are desperate for riders, which coincidentally is the team him & Holder played up.

The bit about all 7 riders stood together, it's true but certainly not the case after the remedial work to which Holder still refused to ride heat 13.

• Like 1

At least we know the story on his wrist injury, unfair dismissal imo. Interesting that Buster hadn't spoken to him all season, this team was Dale and Rob's and they were doing good. Shame neither of them were in a position to sort the fall out from that Thursday.