Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Lewis Rose has done little wrong either but after that we are poor - I'd be tempted to bring Richie Worral in if that means dropping Porsing or Batch so be it and we need a no 1

Lynn missed a trick by not tracking Kenneth Bjerre, and over four points less than Holder. It was always likely he was going to do well in this watered down league...

Has jack Parkinson Blackburn got a premiership team?

isn't he at Birmingham i.e Wednesday nights

Holder has to be the one for the chop if he does not score 10+ every meeting it doesn't work .

I dont think its a case of him not caring though i think hes struggling in general as hes polish scores show

Holder will get the push from Lynn due to poor form. KK gets the push from Poole soon after. Holder signs for Poole and his form picks up.

• Like 2

Holder will get the push from Lynn due to poor form. KK gets the push from Poole soon after. Holder signs for Poole and his form picks up.

well if that's the case we need to dump him before he gets a new average
  • Like 1

Get Nicki P instead of Holder.

Well I can dream.

sign Ritchie Worrell in Holders place and Kevin Wolbert in Bailey place Worrell would out score Holder and Wolbert would defiantly out score Bailey -Huckenbeck and Wolbert at 6/7 there wouldn't be a stronger pair in the league at 6/7

Wolbert and Worrall won't fit. And if you do sign Wolbert he won't be in reserve. If you sign anyone in about 5.5 of more to replace Bailey then Rose drops to reserve.

Surely if Holder rides enough to get a revised average you keep him.

He can only get better. He becomes a rider than could add 2-3 points to his average.

Then use the spare points to upgrade from Bailey who is very unlikely to up his average at all let alone 2-3 points.

May seem harsh but thats the way to win.

When will the team get new averages?

after 4 home 4 away