British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

By the time the Stars complete enough matches for there averages to change any half decent riders will be fixed up elsewhere.

Shame as I would take tungate on a 5 point average he also lives with batchelor as well so would fit in quite well

• Like 1

You would like to think he would be worth the gamble on a 5.If Lynn could drop their average just a little bit i think you could get him in for Bailey.Unfortunately that would mean having to endure another loss which i don't like either.Or maybe a 55-35 loss at Swindon,and a 47-43 win at home to Rye would do it,i don't know.

But Tungate can be a real pocket rocket on his day and i'm sure now he has been released he will be snapped up quickly by a PL and CL side.

A 55-35 loss at Swindon is definitely on the cards

Once upon atime I'd be ready to drive to Swindon and think nothing of it. But them days are long gone. Where once you would have a fair idea on how to would turn out, nowadays we haven't a clue.... We could perform well and make a match of it, but on the other hand we could get hammered.... Depends which team turns up to ride....

And that's the big shame..... All us fans want is conviction for the cause, then we might start to believe again.......

• Like 1

We tend to get stuffed at Swindon and I don't see Thursday being any different.

• Like 1

Once upon atime I'd be ready to drive to Swindon and think nothing of it. But them days are long gone. Where once you would have a fair idea on how to would turn out, nowadays we haven't a clue.... We could perform well and make a match of it, but on the other hand we could get hammered.... Depends which team turns up to ride....

And that's the big shame..... All us fans want is conviction for the cause, then we might start to believe again.......

Yes i remember the days i use to travel to almost every away match,unfortunately to watch us get beaten every time.Lets be honest our history on the road has never been the best.I can't really believe i done it, but then again i was younger then and seemed to have plenty of spare cash to do such a thing.As you get older our priorities change for many of us.

Yes i remember the days i use to travel to almost every away match,unfortunately to watch us get beaten every time.Lets be honest our history on the road has never been the best.I can't really believe i done it, but then again i was younger then and seemed to have plenty of spare cash to do such a thing.As you get older our priorities change for many of us.

Like going to reading on a Monday night only for the car to break down on route but managed to get there to get a drink in the bar as everyone was leaving as the meeting had finished lol. The God old days

Like going to reading on a Monday night only for the car to break down on route but managed to get there to get a drink in the bar as everyone was leaving as the meeting had finished lol. The God old days

Remember that one mate.If i remember correctly we actually won that night with a Bobby Ott maximum.Forgive me though i can't remember who was in the car that night.I am assuming though you may be the one who gave me a raw hot dog at a barbeque at your place?

Remember that one mate.If i remember correctly we actually won that night with a Bobby Ott maximum.Forgive me though i can't remember who was in the car that night.I am assuming though you may be the one who gave me a raw hot dog at a barbeque at your place?

Lmao 😂

Lmao

Now i know you.And you are right,those were the good old days.Alchohol,speedway,trips abroad=lots of fun.I remember being locked out of a cabin on a ferry once too,wonder who that was :lol:.Remember that huge pizza you got in Hamburg.Was you in the lift in Sweden when it got stuck in between floors momentarily,remember Wild Wayne being in it.It's all flooding back now.

All mates eh

You wouldn't believe the fun we had back in the 90's.

• Like 1

Now i know you.And you are right,those were the good old days.Alchohol,speedway,trips abroad=lots of fun.I remember being locked out of a cabin on a ferry once too,wonder who that was :lol:.Remember that huge pizza you got in Hamburg.Was you in the lift in Sweden when it got stuck in between floors momentarily,remember Wild Wayne being in it.It's all flooding back now.

You wouldn't believe the fun we had back in the 90's.

When you were all young, free and single eh, when life was easy, a laugh, money to spend on just what you wanted, the speedway was better, riders better, promoters better ....

When you were all young, free and single eh, when life was easy, a laugh, money to spend on just what you wanted, the speedway was better, riders better, promoters better ....

You've got it Trees,although i weren't single for part of it.Mind the missus enjoyed her times to.

Money to spend when you were young? Mine all went on cars, women, drink, gambling. What was left I just wasted lol

• Like 4