British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Tha team if S Lambert is fit are a team of racers who have usually had a go and are known for it. It has upped my spirits and I will go in a keen anticipatory mood. I tip my hat to Buster for taking action and win or lose that team should give us some decent E for Effort if nothing else. Not all our problems as a club are behind us but it is two steps ( at least ) in the right direction.

• Like 4

Well reading this and Kings Lynn Facebook page the changes are what most Stars fans wanted.

• Like 4

I think today has been a good day all round for British speedway things need to change and quickly.If Doyle is world champion i dont think he will be back next season i hope i am wrong of course but from next year we should only have riders who are really commited to British speedway.At least now the Lynn fans can turn up and the side that has been assembled will give everything they are all racers who are commited that is all any fan expects.

• Like 4

Must admit a bit deflated by the changes.Ok they will give their all which is all you can ask i suppose.But ultimately i like to see Lynn have the best chance of winning matches.The new guys will be entertaining,hopefully they can couple that with race wins as well and things will be rosy :t:

Was going to Leicester on Saturday looking unlikely now with most riders missing according to an earlier post.

I guess Starlady will be making her long awaited comeback to the terraces on Wednesday :shock:

• Like 1

It seems Buster has listened to the fans, and taken action. Good for you Buster! I stood on the terraces at THAT meeting, and vowed that was the last meeting I was going to this year, I was that disgusted. Now Holder & Batchelor are gone, I shall end my self inflicted exile, and be back to support the team. We may not win anything this year, but as long as the guys give 100% and we see some decent racing, that will do me.

Edited by Superstars
  • Like 4

I guess Starlady will be making her long awaited comeback to the terraces on Wednesday :shock:

You guess right, provided the weather forecast is not for torrential rain.

I doubt that a lot of the things that annoy me will have been sorted out but it's my opinion that what Buster has done over this is good for the sport in the long run. So he will get my support on Wednesday, plus I like watching Doyley. Expect a totally honest report afterwards tho

• Like 1

I doubt that a lot of the things that annoy me will have been sorted out but it's my opinion that what Buster has done over this is good for the sport in the long run. So he will get my support on Wednesday, plus I like watching Doyley. Expect a totally honest report afterwards tho

:t::t:

I want Doyle to win the World Championship,because he deserves it after last year.But he can whinge with the best of the Aussies.

• Like 1

I want Doyle to win the World Championship,because he deserves it after last year.But he can whinge with the best of the Aussies.

Yep i would like to see Doyley win it after last year. And yes he can whinge with the best.

He is actually the World Champ at it.

• Like 1

I can't hear him whinge when he's riding lol

That's just how I see it, it would be nice to think all the promoters are pulling in the same direction over this and that it is a turning point for their approach to getting this sport back on its feet.

• Like 1

I feel that Buster has acted to hastily with the team changes. Holder is serving his ban for so he is being punished for his wrong doing. Batchelor must have been signed off by a paramedic on the night of mayhem so couldn't ride. I hope Busters actions don't make riders wary of signing for Lynn in the future.

Remember him basically get a meeting called off at Lynn last year,or year before by refusing to come out when other riders were at the tapes.Pretty much the same as what Holder done.

If i was Buster i would of done the same.Holder was out of order.Batch was ok the next day and scored well.Even Holder hinted that Batch wasn't injured when SS spoke to him.

Nice to see Buster showing some balls.

No rider is bigger that the club imho.

• Like 5