British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

Riders might get paid on time. But I don't think the AFA has a good racetrack anymore. Ask C Holder what he thinks.

Good to see that Lambert recovered sufficiently to take 6 rides in Poland today after aggravating his knee injury in Germany on a Friday and having to miss the PRC. I understand there was someone somewhere who doubted he'd make such a speedy recovery.

Riders might get paid on time. But I don't think the AFA has a good racetrack anymore. Ask C Holder what he thinks.

How come our race track was once considered the best in the land and now referred too as rubbish. ??

I get the impression the track is prepared to what Buster thinks will give the home team an advantage. I understand the logic, but more often than not it works against us and benefits others. All, any of us want, is a smooth track that everyone can ride, generating exciting races.... We don't need 3" deep shale on the corners and slick on the inside as we see so often.... Lets have it uniform all over so rider feel safe to race....

• Like 2

Hi

Does anyone out there know how comes Robert Lambert was allowed to pull out of the PLRC on Saturday (due to his leg injury I read) but less than 24 hours later was all the way over in Poland riding for his POL 2nd Div side and managed to put in 6 rides for 9 points.

Or did the powers that be allow him to miss this insignificant event to have priority to ride in a Polish 2nd Division event even if it was their Final.

Maybe Mr Chapman can comment on it as he has opinions he is prepared to air on riders missing UK events to ride in Poland (i.e Jack Holder).

Appreciate he did not miss his UK teams event but as the Top KL rider at such a prestigious meeting as the PLRC should that have been given preference ??

• Like 1

Hi

Does anyone out there know how comes Robert Lambert was allowed to pull out of the PLRC on Saturday (due to his leg injury I read) but less than 24 hours later was all the way over in Poland riding for his POL 2nd Div side and managed to put in 6 rides for 9 points.

Or did the powers that be allow him to miss this insignificant event to have priority to ride in a Polish 2nd Division event even if it was their Final.

Maybe Mr Chapman can comment on it as he has opinions he is prepared to air on riders missing UK events to ride in Poland (i.e Jack Holder).

Appreciate he did not miss his UK teams event but as the Top KL rider at such a prestigious meeting as the PLRC should that have been given preference ??

Can't see Buster having his own licence suspended by the SCB.

We don't need 3" deep shale on the corners and slick on the inside as we see so often.... Lets have it uniform all over so rider feel safe to race....

then the supporters all moan that the tractors are going round

• Like 1

Can't see Buster having his own licence suspended by the SCB.

Am just intrigued that if Lambert was allowed to drop this important meeting due to injury then how can he have a miraculous recovery less than 24 hours later to ride in Poland and manage not 4 but 6 rides.

If he was given permission to drop this meeting in favour of Poland then fair enough, but if he was allowed to drop the meeting due to injury only then how can he turn up less than 24 hours later over there.

Just looking for someone to give me a sensible answer to an honest question which so far not been forthcoming although appreciate many posters may be at work.

Not looking for anyone to be suspended just an answer on how it can be allowed.

Depends on whether you want the party line reason or whether you can work it out yourself.

Buster didn't let Holder and Batch take the pee..... Lets see what happens.

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

Depends on whether you want the party line reason or whether you can work it out yourself.

Buster didn't let Holder and Batch take the pee..... Lets see what happens.

Time for Buster to place his foot onto rung two of the ladder and deal with this blatant abuse of the "sick note".

It not a coincidence that since the signing of Chris Holder quite a number of riders have had their heads turned.

It's also the reason why I don't think Lambert or Rose will be in the Stars team for 2018.

Am just intrigued that if Lambert was allowed to drop this important meeting due to injury then how can he have a miraculous recovery less than 24 hours later to ride in Poland and manage not 4 but 6 rides.

If he was given permission to drop this meeting in favour of Poland then fair enough, but if he was allowed to drop the meeting due to injury only then how can he turn up less than 24 hours later over there.

Just looking for someone to give me a sensible answer to an honest question which so far not been forthcoming although appreciate many posters may be at work.

Don't think you will get the answer to your question on here.All you will get is many forum members making assumptions to your question.They won't know the exact answer but it won't stop them posting as if they do.

The people that will know the answers wouldn't post on here.

The only way to stop these 'injuries' is to bring in a rule across Europe that if you miss a meeting for injury it has to be a minimum 3 days for all meetings. Probably also need to include sickness in that. Also need the same blanket ban for concussion across all the leagues

• Like 4

It not a coincidence that since the signing of Chris Holder quite a number of riders have had their heads turned.

It's also the reason why I don't think Lambert or Rose will be in the Stars team for 2018.

If Dale has anything to do with it they should be

Because anything goes in the same old, same old BSPA run speedway. We just have to take it or leave as nothing will change.