British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

no GP riders and a league made up of riders that WANT to ride in the UK would do me

• Like 8

Most people on here live in cloud Cuckoo Land. Even with a new stadium and a fantastic track, Belle Vue crowds are a long way from those in Poland. We have to cut our cloth to survive. All this talk of a team with 3 SGP riders is beyond apprehension . If each team could afford one each, that would be a step in the right direction...

Very few if any clubs could afford the signing on fee's...

Iversen

Lambert

King

Wozniak or Masters

Batchelor

Porsing

Rose

Edited by speedy17
  • Like 1

no GP riders and a league made up of riders that WANT to ride in the UK would do me

That might even persuade me to attend (especially the word in capitals :wink: )

Lambert

Porsing

Rose

Iversen if he can fully commit

Huckenbeck possibly

And 2-3 fresh faces.

Would be half tempted by batch on his low average. Seems to have been riding a bit better of late. But do need a couple of new faces

Iversen

Lambert

King

Wozniak

Batchelor

Porsing

Rose

I'd take that team :t:

(Not done any sums to see if it fits though)

Buster mentioned something like that on Tuesday i think.Although i don't think he said no GP riders.But did mention about riders having to want to ride here and that fans want to see the same 1-7 all of the time.

Iversen=8.99

Lambert=6.92

King=6.87

Wozniak=6.06

Batchelor=4.80

Porsing=4.70 (due to points replace with Huckenbeck 3.56) would equal 42.2 overall with Kai. Solid team though. Top 5 all have potential. Batch, King, Scott N, Tungate, Hans Andersen going to be most sought after riders this off season can see them all leaving current clubs and moving but who knows where.

Rose=5 This would come to 43.34. I think that they will raise to 42.5 due to no EDR next season.

Buster mentioned something like that on Tuesday i think.Although i don't think he said no GP riders.But did mention about riders having to want to ride here and that fans want to see the same 1-7 all of the time.

You would imagine there will be GP riders considering that Doyle has signed for Swindon for 2 more years.

Iversen=8.99

Lambert=6.92

King=6.87

Wozniak=6.06

Batchelor=4.80

Porsing=4.70 (due to points replace with Huckenbeck 3.56) would equal 42.2 overall with Kai. Solid team though. Top 5 all have potential. Batch, King, Scott N, Tungate, Hans Andersen going to be most sought after riders this off season can see them all leaving current clubs and moving but who knows where.

Rose=5 This would come to 43.34. I think that they will raise to 42.5 due to no EDR next season.

You would imagine there will be GP riders considering that Doyle has signed for Swindon for 2 more years.

I didn't say he said no GP riders.He did say he wants riders that will be committed to British speedway though.And to be honest Doyle has been even with him doing so well in the GPs

My last team, I thought the limit was 40.5 so I'll try again :P

Without Iversen - If all riders are fully committed, I'd like to see...

1. Peter Kildemand 7.10
2. Kenneth Bjerre 5.87
3. Szymon Wozniak 6.06
4. Mads Korneliussen 6.04
5. Robert Lambert 6.92
6. Lewis Rose 5.00
7. Troy Batchelor 5.49
Total 42.48
Solid all the way through, as long as all the riders perform this team would score solidly every night all the way through the team, and it would allow for 1 rider to have an off night as certain riders here and known to do :P *Coughs* Batchelor...

So everyone seems to be props in teams with only one EDR rider in them. It's all very well saying the scheme served it's purpose, but if we scrap it and teams instead revert to foreigners, it hasnt worked. I would say minimum 3 brits, one of whom must be u23.

• Like 2

I think one British reserve should be kept, any average, and still 42.5 limit

• Like 1

Would love to sign Chris Harris, as he's announced he's leaving Coventry.

British, fully committed, never gives up and can team ride. What more do you want? Fits Buster's criteria to a tee I reckon....mine too :approve:

Would love to sign Chris Harris, as he's announced he's leaving Coventry.

British, fully committed, never gives up and can team ride. What more do you want? Fits Buster's criteria to a tee I reckon....mine too :approve:

Can't gate for toffee and that alongside Lambert would be a nightmare.

Adrian Flux Arena has turned into a trappers paradise and we're desperate for some in our team just to turn over heat wins.