Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2017

In the past some promoters/riders have not got on but they have put there differences to one side the club always comes first.For me Poole do not realise yet what they are MISSING Chris should of finished his career at Poole.Oh well King's Lynn's gain and fair play to them also Holder will enjoy riding on a better and more consistent home track he will take alot of beating at Saddlebow.Does this show that Ford makes mistakes just like anybody else ? and to let Chris go and rely on K.K and Andersen is a risky ploy in my book.

• Like 2

So Chris Holder and Troy Batchelor can come all the way to Kings Lynn from Australia, but Lambert can't make it from up the road?

Poor show from the lad. Is he still going to be snogging his girlfriend in the pits between his heats or is Rob Lyon going to ban her as she is clearly a distracton.

I for one wish Noddy the very best for 2017. I shall still support him in the GPs and hope he brings his A Game to the UK.

Kings Lynn gave put together a much better team than last season. With a superstar in Holder leading the team lets hope the crowd respond and turn up in good numbers.

They should make the playoffs if they ride to their ability.

Good to hear Belle Vue and Leicester are running. Anything said about Coventry?

• Like 1

Good side seems to have rattled one or two bluenoses....

not all of us though the same three all the time don't need to mention any name's

So Chris Holder and Troy Batchelor can come all the way to Kings Lynn from Australia, but Lambert can't make it from up the road?

Poor show from the lad. Is he still going to be snogging his girlfriend in the pits between his heats or is Rob Lyon going to ban her as she is clearly a distracton.

I for one wish Noddy the very best for 2017. I shall still support him in the GPs and hope he brings his A Game to the UK.

Kings Lynn gave put together a much better team than last season. With a superstar in Holder leading the team lets hope the crowd respond and turn up in good numbers.

They should make the playoffs if they ride to their ability.

Good to hear Belle Vue and Leicester are running. Anything said about Coventry?

you will find Chris was not in Australia ?

In the past some promoters/riders have not got on but they have put there differences to one side the club always comes first.For me Poole do not realise yet what they are MISSING Chris should of finished his career at Poole.Oh well King's Lynn's gain and fair play to them also Holder will enjoy riding on a better and more consistent home track he will take alot of beating at Saddlebow.Does this show that Ford makes mistakes just like anybody else ? and to let Chris go and rely on K.K and Andersen is a risky ploy in my book.

From what I heard it all stemmed back to last Christmas and New Year and Holder upset Matt with drunken behaviour at a party. The two have fallen out and not got on all season. Whilst they miht have had a professional relationship its no good continuing if you are niggling and whinging all the time. I have heard that Chris can be quite high maintenance. Perhaps a break can improve relationships and restore friendships.

Lambert on a skiing holiday.

I'd be concentrating on your own team's potential shortcomings rather than concerning yourself about how distracted Robert may or may not be. He'll carry on developing nicely in an environment he's happy in.

Merry Christmas.

• Like 2

not all of us though the same three all the time don't need to mention any name's

you will find Chris was not in Australia ?

Fair point. If I was in Holders position I too would have remained in the UK.

t

The one thing it does show though is, M Ford plays the fiddle and not any 1 rider.

That aside, K/Lynn have put a good side together and if the track is prepared like the way we all know it can be, then K/Lynn fans are in for a real entertaining season ahead.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Lambert on a skiing holiday.

I'd be concentrating on your own team's potential shortcomings rather than concerning yourself about how distracted Robert may or may not be. He'll carry on developing nicely in an environment he's happy in.

Merry Christmas.

Shortcomings?

Struggling to see any actually given the points to play with.

So you think its acceptable a rider is canoodling in the pits with his girlfriend between his races? Do you think its professional and acceptable?

Shortcomings?

So you think its acceptable a rider is canoodling in the pits with his girlfriend between his races? Do you think its professional and acceptable?

I dont agree with any hanger on in the pits but ive never seen this before.

I dont agree with any hanger on in the pits but ive never seen this before.

Its been well reported.

Shortcomings?

I stand on the first bend at Lynn and often look in the pits between races and have never seen him 'canoodling'. I'm not a fan of hangers on but perhaps her presence is beneficial to him on race night, if it wasn't I can't imagine she would still be attending.

Yep, potential question marks over most of your riders. Will Kurtz pull his finger out away from home, is Andersen past his best, what if Klindt doesn't gate, can KK be arsed, how will Holder cope with the step up etc etc.

Its been well reported.

Oh so you havent seen it? Shock horror in shovlar stirring rubbish again. You seem to have in for Lambert anyway, is that because hes not tempted by Frauds chequebook?

• Like 2

Its been well reported.

Is these the well reported stories by Jackanory?

Never heard such nonsense as all hangers on should be removed from the pits prior to meetings, it's regulation.

• Like 1

From what I heard it all stemmed back to last Christmas and New Year and Holder upset Matt with drunken behaviour at a party. The two have fallen out and not got on all season. Whilst they miht have had a professional relationship its no good continuing if you are niggling and whinging all the time. I have heard that Chris can be quite high maintenance. Perhaps a break can improve relationships and restore friendships.

I know for a fact he is very easy to deal with.

I stand on the first bend at Lynn and often look in the pits between races and have never seen him 'canoodling'. I'm not a fan of hangers on but perhaps her presence is beneficial to him on race night, if it wasn't I can't imagine she would still be attending.

Yep, potential question marks over most of your riders. Will Kurtz pull his finger out away from home, is Andersen past his best, what if Klindt doesn't gate, can KK be arsed, how will Holder cope with the step up etc etc.

I agree. Kurtz was a let down last season and went missing in the play offs when he was needed.

KK can be flaky at times but apparantly he never will when riding for Poole.

Andersen is past his best but can be a good heat leader in a weaker league though how good is open to question.

Holder will need to do better than Kurtz did last year and is he up to that.

Klindt the jury is out.

Every team has question marks just seems that certain Poole fans cant see that.

• Like 1