Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Kings Lynn V Poole Elb 13/09/16

This Tuesday sees the end of the league campaign for Poole at Kings Lynn. The weather is set hot with daytime temperatures due to hit a scorchio 28 degrees. No chance of a rainoff.

Poole have Tungate pencilled in but will miss Andersen who only dropped a point around there last time. Tungate is certainly not a great replacement for Hans.

This could be a very important meeting or have absolutely nothing hanging on it, depending on the result at Belle Vue 24 hours earlier. If Poole win at Belle Vue and get the points, and to be honest its a very long shot, then a 4 point repeat here will give us top spot and choice of who we meet in the semis.

For Kings Lynn, the meeting might be the opportunity to get revenge from the A fixture. They are certainly stronger now Schlein has made way for Porsing.

Thoughts?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

This Tuesday sees the end of the league campaign for both Poole and Kings Lynn. The weather is set hot with daytime temperatures due to hit a scorchio 28 degrees. No chance of a rainoff.

Poole have Tungate pencilled in but will miss Andersen who only dropped a point around there last time. Tungate is certainly not a great replacement for Hans.

This could be a very important meeting or have absolutely nothing hanging on it, depending on the result at Belle Vue 24 hours earlier. If Poole win at Belle Vue and get 4 points, and to be honest its a very long shot, then a repeat here will give us top spot and choice of who we meet in the semis.

For Kings Lynn, the meeting might be the opportunity to get revenge from the A fixture. They are certainly stronger now Schlein has made way for Porsing.

Thoughts?

I thought we only needed 3 points at Belle Vue as long as we get a very achievable 4 points at Kings Lynn

I thought we only needed 3 points at Belle Vue as long as we get a very achievable 4 points at Kings Lynn

I guess you are right as our points difference is better.

I guess you are right as our points difference is better.

Cant really see us winning at Belle Vue anyway but i think we can win at Kings lynn fairly easily,

Will kings Lynn put decent team out hope they do ? or is it affected by Swedish play offs

Cant really see us winning at Belle Vue anyway but i think we can win at Kings lynn fairly easily,

Thats not the attitude FB.. :nono::party:

Will kings Lynn put decent team out hope they do ? or is it affected by Swedish play offs

There'll be no Iversen so probably Chris Harris as guest

There'll be no Iversen so probably Chris Harris as guest

omg hope not - hes been a hopeless guest twice already recently.... why we keep asking him beats me... there must be someone else :nono:

omg hope not - hes been a hopeless guest twice already recently.... why we keep asking him beats me... there must be someone else :nono:

Nope...

Perhaps any of the other potential guests either are genuinely not available, or they want £xxxxx to get on a plane, get £xxxxx to get their bikes out the van, £xxxxx for their team, and £xxx per point!!!!!

Chris Harris is UK based, and to be fair, has been riding with an injury the last 2-3 weeks, and always gives 120%

• Like 1

Its not the Stars last meeting!!

It's the last home meeting we have I believe...