British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
idh

Edinburgh V Somerset 16th Sept

What about using Liam Carr for Dan, would that be allowed ?

NO but being Edinburgh you never can tell

Edited by MANSE

Dan Bewley's CMA is 3.55. This rules out several No 7's with higher averages.

The only riders who seem qualified to replace Dan would be Messrs Hume, Phillips, Halsey, Perks, Payne, Wajknecht and Bailey.

Rob Branford's average fits, but I don't think he's a registered No 7 -- Ben Morley is, I believe, Rye's man for that job.

The only riders who seem qualified to replace Dan would be Messrs Hume, Phillips, Halsey, Perks, Payne, Wajknecht and Bailey.

Rob Branford's average fits, but I don't think he's a registered No 7 -- Ben Morley is, I believe, Rye's man for that job.

plus any eligible NL riders not contracted to PL clubs

I think Wajknecht has been ruled out for the rest of the season due to injury.

Thanks for that and Manse I hope you are right and we do pull something out the hat, got to keep giving something for the BSF to moan about ;):D

• Like 2

now confirmed 3 guest + usual reserve guest

The Rebels will, however, be without 3 of their team, Josh Grajczonek, Rohan Tungate and Charles Wright, on Friday night as they are required to ride for Elite League Swindon, whose match at Lakeside the same night takes precedent as, although both matches are re-arranged fixtures, Swindon’s match was re-arranged prior to Somerset’s match at Edinburgh, and in their place Somerset will have 3 guest riders, the Newcastle duo of Ludvig Lindgren and Victor Palovaara together with Workington’s Ricky Wells, whilst Nathan Stoneman will guest at reserve for Somerset in place of the injured Zach Wajtknecht.

Edited by idh
  • Like 1

now confirmed 3 guest + usual reserve guest

The Rebels will, however, be without 3 of their team, Josh Grajczonek, Rohan Tungate and Charles Wright, on Friday night as they are required to ride for Elite League Swindon, whose match at Lakeside the same night takes precedent as, although both matches are re-arranged fixtures, Swindon’s match was re-arranged prior to Somerset’s match at Edinburgh, and in their place Somerset will have 3 guest riders, the Newcastle duo of Ludvig Lindgren and Victor Palovaara together with Workington’s Ricky Wells, whilst Nathan Stoneman will guest at reserve for Somerset in place of the injured Zach Wajtknecht.

That could be a cracker of a meeting.

And Josh Bailey!!

Since Josh Bailey is out for the season with a collarbone injury, it might be difficult using him as a guest.

All the best

Rob

Since Josh Bailey is out for the season with a collarbone injury, it might be difficult using him as a guest.

All the best

Rob

I think you will find Rob that what Scotsman was saying is that he is out injured, if you read the post before it makes sense

Edited by ekimba

Certainly strengthens somerzet.

How? Did you watch Tungate last night, and Josh is flying at the moment. Hope it is on though as the Monarchs have endured a terrible season with the weather.

How? Did you watch Tungate last night, and Josh is flying at the moment. Hope it is on though as the Monarchs have endured a terrible season with the weather.

Wells and Victor are known to go very well round Armadale, LL recently went through the card guesting for the Monarchs too.

Josh is fairly inconsistent round the 'Dump and I don't think it's Rohan's favourite place either

• Like 1

I think you will find Rob that what Scotsman was saying is that he is out injured, if you read the post before it makes sense

Thanks ekimba.

Yes that was exactly my point!!

Wells and Victor are known to go very well round Armadale, LL recently went through the card guesting for the Monarchs too.

Josh is fairly inconsistent round the 'Dump and I don't think it's Rohan's favourite place either

Exactly.