British Speedway Forum

EMAILED BSI who have in turn contacted BT

Good job the fans informed you on here #goBSF

Good job the fans informed you on here #goBSF

I THINK they would have realised sooner rather than later. BSI's TV production team arrive in Melbourne tomorrow and would have been in contact with BT almost immediately.

I THINK they would have realised sooner rather than later. BSI's TV production team arrive in Melbourne tomorrow and would have been in contact with BT almost immediately.

I am guessing the confusion over times was that BT had omitted to realise the clocks went forward an hour on 2nd October.

I am guessing the confusion over times was that BT had omitted to realise the clocks went forward an hour on 2nd October.

Which is why my first post on the UK time for the GP was not made until the 3rd October after I had double checked ;)

I know Sam Masters deserves his place due to his performance in the Australian championship. But with Jason Doyle out wouldn't it have made business sense to put U21 WC Max Fricke in the line up.

• Like 1

I'm just a tad concerned as just over 3 days until practice and the track still isn't, by a long way completed.

Could be a rough nights (mornings) racing

I'm just a tad concerned as just over 3 days until practice and the track still isn't, by a long way completed.

Could be a rough nights (mornings) racing

They won't risk another balls up surely?

Tuesday morning update- BT/SKY planner still not changed.

Tuesday morning update- BT/SKY planner still not changed.

Perhaps takes days to sort, big companies etc lol Haven't got many left mind!!

Edited by Trees

I know JD getting injured has had a detrimental effect but do they think it will be a better crowd than last year?!!

I know JD getting injured has had a detrimental effect but do they think it will be a better crowd than last year?!!

Speaking to people in Melbourne (am in Newcastle NSW working until friday morning) there definately doesnt seem to be as much promotion of the gp about the place as there was last year, and less of a buzz.

Still hoping for a good day and night out, and a NKI win