British Speedway Forum

This is why Speedway isn't taken seriously by anyone, a tinpot sport!

Don't be so hard on yourself, your post isn't that bad.

• Like 1

Just what is up with the two shouty cretins, still kept saying before the first semi that Woffendon and Zmarszlik were level on 123 points each when it was clearly wrong?!! Its clear thay are not capable of commentating without resorting to shouting and monkey noises but surely they should be capable of reading?!!

• Like 3

Congrats to Chris on a great ride to win it! Wooohhooooo!

Well I think it's been a brilliant GP full of great racing and a little controvesy with Hancock.

I thoroughly enjoyed that to bring down the season ( with the exception of a trip to Somerset next week)

Good result. Should put a few more Aussie bums on seats in 2017. Congratulations to Greg for giving Holder a vital point.

All credit to Holder on his win, but the meeting will be over shadowed by the actions of the new World Champion.

Well done Chris Holder. A Monster night for him!

The biggest loser - Jason Doyle who finished in fifth - maybe next year!

• Like 2

Fantastic result for Chris after the big flop of 2015. Really been seeing the best Chris Holder at times this season and think he could be putting a serious GP challenge together next season.

A great GP.

Take care all. Stay warm and healthy. Happy winter :t: Join you in the spring. Alan.

• Like 3

Cracking meeting & a brilliant GP series, in my opinion. Get Emil back in next year, & it could be even better. Well done Chris Holder.

• Like 1

Brilliant meeting but Hancock's action brings back memories of the cheating scandals of the past (the real reason why mainstream TV and newspapers ignore Speedway). It all ends with a rather sour taste in the mouth.

• Like 2

Take care all. Stay warm and healthy. Happy winter :t: Join you in the spring. Alan.

You too mate, time for hibernation :t:

Excellent gp ending a terrific series.

So many people with things to race for tonight led to so much good racing

• Like 2

Congrats to Chris on a great ride to win it! Wooohhooooo!

Well I think it's been a brilliant GP full of great racing and a little controvesy with Hancock.

I thoroughly enjoyed that to bring down the season ( with the exception of a trip to Somerset next week)

A LITTLE controversy?

Bigger than that, Mr Shoveller

• Like 1