British Speedway Forum

So Milik had declined then. This one I can sort of understand.

Anyone know how ticket sales are going ? Last year just over 26,000 was the announced attendance. Will they be happy with that sort of figure again ??

Jack Holder comes in as a reserve.

Edited by racers and royals

Anyone know how ticket sales are going ? Last year just over 26,000 was the announced attendance. Will they be happy with that sort of figure again ??

Jack Holder comes in as a reserve.

As no answer to my question has been forthcoming I thought I would try and find the answer myself- checking the ticket website interactive map it seems that a lot of the blocks are sold out which I can only deduce will mean more there than last year.

I am also assuming that David Tapp and Jason Crump will be providing the commentary on the world feed. They are both doing a preview on Fox motorsport tomorrow night.

As no answer to my question has been forthcoming I thought I would try and find the answer myself- checking the ticket website interactive map it seems that a lot of the blocks are sold out which I can only deduce will mean more there than last year.

I am also assuming that David Tapp and Jason Crump will be providing the commentary on the world feed. They are both doing a preview on Fox motorsport tomorrow night.

BT probably not taking the world feed on this occasion with KT and NP doing their commentary.

Latest word I had from Melbourne is that Jason Doyle's untimely injury will have a significant impact on sales ... can no longer promote on the basis of a possible/probable Aussie World Champion being crowned at the Etihad. Big blow for them and Jason of course.

BT probably not taking the world feed on this occasion with KT and NP doing their commentary.

Latest word I had from Melbourne is that Jason Doyle's untimely injury will have a significant impact on sales ... can no longer promote on the basis of a possible/probable Aussie World Champion being crowned at the Etihad. Big blow for them and Jason of course.

Do feel for the Aussia fans(did i really say that?)as the sport originated to a large extent in the country and they finally had the chance to see a home rider crowned world champ and it was cruelly taken away from them

• Like 3

Had planned to go as we are off to Aussie in 3 weeks but glad we changed our travel plans. Bruv from Adelaide is flying in but says will be anti-climax with Swindon skipper Doyley unable to compete in own country and being crowned world champ.

Edited by auntie doris

Hope someone tells BT SPORT that the meeting starts 1 hour earlier than they think- it`s still on the planner as 9.45am programme start for 10 am 1st race instead of the correct time of 9am 1st race.

Edited by racers and royals

Hope someone tells BT SPORT that the meeting starts 1 hour earlier than they think- it`s still on the planner as 9.45am programme start for 10 am 1st race instead of the correct time of 9am 1st race.

Email them maybe?