British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Any idea what age the kids freebie goes up to? Is it 15/16?

Under 16 I guess.

Says that Doyle will be missing as already back home in OZ.

Under 16 I guess.

That's decent. I might come down even though Doyley isn't riding.

Just realised, No KK again? What has happened? He was so dedicated to Coventry and British Speedway in April/May. But rather like Starman since last night, he never shows up anymore.

Edited by thecoombdog

That's decent. I might come down even though Doyley isn't riding.

Just realised, No KK again? What has happened? He was so dedicated to Coventry and British Speedway in April/May. But rather like Starman since last night, he never shows up anymore.

Probably to give Bomber one last meeting representing the Bees?

Gates open at 5.30pm as there is an MDL grand final 2nd leg match between Coventry Vikings and and Buxton at 6pm, that's obviously included in the price.

Edited by woz01

Probably to give Bomber one last meeting representing the Bees?

Gates open at 5.30pm as there is an MDL grand final 2nd leg match between Coventry Vikings and and Buxton at 6pm, that's obviously included in the price.

What a gent he is!!!!

Decent value then. Will be there weather permitting.

Is he not riding in Torun then? :D

• Like 3

What a gent he is!!!!

Decent value then. Will be there weather permitting.

Oh don't get me wrong I don't think he's bothered. He was probably asked and he jumped at the chance to miss it. Yeah decent value, it may end up not the best line up in the world but we will still see some good riders on show.

Heard Poole are going to name Ken Middleditch and Tony Lewis to represent them in the ELRC. :rofl:

They couldn't do any worse than 4 of the showers of s**t that turned up at Wolves last night!!!!!!

Heard Poole are going to name Ken Middleditch and Tony Lewis to represent them in the ELRC. :rofl:

They couldn't do any worse than 4 of the showers of s**t that turned up at Wolves last night!!!!!!

😂😂😂😂 Can't see Holder or Lindback riding in it which leaves Kurtz, Buzz or Pedersen

My guess for Poole will be Newman and Ellis. Kurtz if he's still here. Can't see Zagar turning up either. Just going to be another PLRC really isn't it?

Is he not riding in Torun then? :D

Wrong wording on my behalf , he'll already be back home after riding and on the form he's in right now probably winning and and taking another big step towards the title in Torun .

ELRC or getting ready for a World Championship decider mmmmm can see the season why.

Edited by Pob
  • Like 1

It would be nice if we knew the actual line up. Historically most of those due to ride cry off and the whole thing turns into a farce.

• Like 1

No Doyle because his European seasons is over. Well I beg to differ, his European season is NOT over until after the ELRC. I'd ban him for 28 days from March 15th

As with Doyle, I'd ban KK from March 15th.

KK and Doyle are two of my favourite riders but we have to stop the top guys ripping the urine out of British Speedway.

No Doyle because his European seasons is over. Well I beg to differ, his European season is NOT over until after the ELRC. I'd ban him for 28 days from March 15th

As with Doyle, I'd ban KK from March 15th.

KK and Doyle are two of my favourite riders but we have to stop the top guys ripping the urine out of British Speedway.

Excellent post.