British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Dandelion, we were discussing Ludvig's engines on Sunday night on the terraces, they looked awfully like a Gerhard to us, so maybe big brother has already loaned him one.

I know he was using them in Wolverhampton's Olympique so he may have tried them on Sunday. Wrong time to test engines in my opinion!!

its not often I agree with you, but do there,,, dunno how some don't see it, there's not one person that i've spoke to thats seen him ride say otherwise,,,,

I think a lot of people where he has ridden for their club and missed a couple of meeting have a differing view of him and can't see the true potential. I have spoken with him a number of times and he is a great lad to chat with and always has time to speak with my youngest daughter. To watch him on a bike is fantastic and from a spectator point of view and getting bums on seats as it is, if he is available next year he should be first on the team sheet. I have really enjoyed his performances for the Diamonds this season and bar a couple of bad meeting has been by far our best rider with the exception of Lewis Rose.

I hope Robert does go on to great heights and prove a lot of the haters wrong.

I did not realize that Ludvig was possibly using them engines on Sunday :P

I hope the new faces in the crowd this year stay next year, the only way to do that is to make another strongand exciting team

Edited by Dandelion

Lambert is up there with Crump, Woffinden, Carter and Joe Owen as an 18 year old I have seen at Newcastle.

Crump = multiple world champion

Woffinden = multiple world champion

Carter = should have been world champion

Owen = who know's as his first big accident restricted him from 20 on. Had the potential though for sure

I think Lambert could be at that level but will need to sharpen up his gating. You can't win too much from the back at the very highest level.

• Like 2

How old is Dan Bewley? Just out of curiosity

17 and a half ;)

....and about 4 ft 10in.

• Like 1

he's definitely taller than you Dave ;)

But I am bigger in other areas.

• Like 1

But I am bigger in other areas.

maybe in air miles or holiday vouchers 😂😂😂😂
  • Like 1

Let's go for all English team Steve Worrall 8.51,

Lewis Kerr. 6.16

Kyle Newman 6.31

Kyle Howath 7.18

Ash Morris. 4.83

Lewis Rose 5.86

Connor Mountain 3.00. God save the Queen

• Like 1

Let's go for all English team Steve Worrall 8.51,

Lewis Kerr. 6.16

Kyle Newman 6.31

Kyle Howath 7.18

Ash Morris. 4.83

Lewis Rose 5.86

Connor Mountain 3.00. God save the Queen

I've always liked the thought of Howarth in our team, don't really like them 7 though :P Good idea, but too weak imo :(

Your correct he hasn't missed any this year with Newcastle but he did the year before with Peterborough which proves he has learn't something this year People will judge him not only on his track craft but how dedicated he is to those who support him and pay to watch him.

So he's gone from missing Peterborough matches, to not missing ANY for Newcastle. Yet you say he hasn't learn't anything this Year. Err Can't quite figure that out. Plus it also proves that if a rider is treated properly by the promotion you will get a positive reaction. Somehow this year I don't think Peterborough learn't anything judging by the way they treated there riders this year. Respect is a two way thing.

There should be final averages published within the next week....

I'm fairly sure that they are finalized as part of the conference. Some riders may entitled to a reduction depending on what they (BSPA) decide.

So he's gone from missing Peterborough matches, to not missing ANY for Newcastle. Yet you say he hasn't learn't anything this Year. Err Can't quite figure that out. Plus it also proves that if a rider is treated properly by the promotion you will get a positive reaction. Somehow this year I don't think Peterborough learn't anything judging by the way they treated there riders this year. Respect is a two way thing.

I'm fairly sure that they are finalized as part of the conference. Some riders may entitled to a reduction depending on what they (BSPA) decide.

So when is the BSPA thing?

So when is the BSPA thing?

I think it is not this weekend but next weekend. The final Green Sheet averages are checked with each club and the final sheet for this year will be approved and issued at the AGM.