British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

I'm assuming Workington own him? Maybe they do, but who brought him over first? :)

I'm saying that... But it was Peterborough, if I remember right -_-

Correct on both counts :t:

1.robert Lambert

2.lewis rose

3.matej kus

4.lewis Kerr

5.rene Bach

6.ashley Morris

7.?????

Nice little line up but probably way off

1.robert Lambert

2.lewis rose

3.matej kus

4.lewis Kerr

5.rene Bach

6.ashley Morris

7.?????

Nice little line up but probably way off

It is but it's over the 40 point limit even before you add the number 7.

I'm assuming Workington own him? Maybe they do, but who brought him over first? :)

I'm saying that... But it was Peterborough, if I remember right -_-

That's correct Panthers brought him over initially Edited by Flappy

if we want to keep one of Lambert or Worrall,,, Kus or Lindgren would have to go, or the tail would be very long.

Could maybe have 3 x 7 pointers at the top, but lacking a big hitting no.1 home and away wouldn't please everyone :(

The new 40pt limit might only allow 1 big hitter ;)

Lambert

Branford

Rene

Morris

Steve

Sissis

2 pointer/ Wajknect

Lambert

Morris

Bates/heeps

Newman

Rene

Sissis

Williamson

Lambert

Branford

Rene

Morris

Steve

Sissis

2 pointer/ Wajknect

Lambert

Morris

Bates/heeps

Newman

Rene

Sissis

Williamson

Sorry to burst your bubble there, but can I assume you didn't go to Glasgow for the second leg of the K.O. cup final, where in the presentation speeches Sissis left no one in any doubt about his 'liking' for the brough track!!

Sorry to burst your bubble there, but can I assume you didn't go to Glasgow for the second leg of the K.O. cup final, where in the presentation speeches Sissis left no one in any doubt about his 'liking' for the brough track!!

Loads of riders have signed for teams whos tracks they dont really like when a team spot becomes available.... richie to somerset being one, don't let that put you speedball, its where world champions are made :)

But no i didnt go to Glasgow.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

Didn't stop him guesting for us though did it?

• Like 1

Does anyone know if any of the class of 2016 would get a reduction. We could have:

1. S Worrall

2. A Morris

3. L Rose

4. M Kus

5. L Lindgren

6. 3 pointer

7. 3 pointer

This team comes in at 40.40 (over the limit I know hence the reduction question). The team has a very long tail but then all teams in the Championship may have the same problem. You would think the club would use their own assets and as we busted a gut to get Kus this year (2016) you would assume he would be in. Worrall wants to come back and I assume we would use Lindgren again. Rose was in fantastic form before the injury and Morris deserves a place, based on his end of season showing. You would have to find two 3 pointers with great potential, what is the likelihood of that!!!! (Jack Smith and Jake Knight??) I am not saying this will be the final team by a long stretch but team building is going to be fun. Makes me wonder why they agreed to such a low limit and didn't just stick with 42.5??

I'm sure we will find out on 28/11/2016??

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100655

Does anyone know if any of the class of 2016 would get a reduction. We could have:

1. S Worrall

2. A Morris

3. L Rose

4. M Kus

5. L Lindgren

6. 3 pointer

7. 3 pointer

This team comes in at 40.40 (over the limit I know hence the reduction question). The team has a very long tail but then all teams in the Championship may have the same problem. You would think the club would use their own assets and as we busted a gut to get Kus this year (2016) you would assume he would be in. Worrall wants to come back and I assume we would use Lindgren again. Rose was in fantastic form before the injury and Morris deserves a place, based on his end of season showing. You would have to find two 3 pointers with great potential, what is the likelihood of that!!!! (Jack Smith and Jake Knight??) I am not saying this will be the final team by a long stretch but team building is going to be fun. Makes me wonder why they agreed to such a low limit and didn't just stick with 42.5??

I'm sure we will find out on 28/11/2016??

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100655

You could have a 2 pointer instead of the bottom 3 pointer then that would fit. Big gamble though.

Correct on both counts :t:

I was correct about something is a shock, but two things at once? :o

1. Ludvig Lindgren 7.65

2. Victor Palovaara 5.80

3. Lewis Rose 5.86

4. Lewis Kerr 6.16/Kyle Newman 6.31

5. Rene Bach 7.32

6. Ashley Morris 4.83

7. Danny Phillips 2.00/Connor Mountain 2.00

I really don't know if I like this team or not, thoughts?

I was correct about something is a shock, but two things at once? :o

1. Ludvig Lindgren 7.65

2. Victor Palovaara 5.80

3. Lewis Rose 5.86

4. Lewis Kerr 6.16/Kyle Newman 6.31

5. Rene Bach 7.32

6. Ashley Morris 4.83

7. Danny Phillips 2.00/Connor Mountain 2.00

I really don't know if I like this team or not, thoughts?

good chance for wooden spoon .

1. L Lindgren 7.65

2. M Kus 7.55

3. R Bach 7.32

4. T Aarnio 6.24

5. V Palavaaro 5.80

6. Z Holub 3.00

7. ??? 2.00

good chance of the real 'plastic' wooden spoon, but it fits ;)

Well i did say it would be a 40 point limit this year.well here goes but a hard choice R.lambert, T.Aarnio with a reduction being out for most of the season. L rose. m.kus or L lindgren A morris D phillips so if aarnio gets a reduction of 5 instead of 6.24 it will leave 5.9 or 6 left for another rider but not in any ordr apart from the last two.