British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

and not 16 til August.

(BTW - hands off )

A great choice otherwise then! :P:D

Who rides for Mildenhall.... mostly on a Sunday.

And who is only 15

Ironically he was at the Berwick Training session last night, and was probably the best rider of the night and looked much faster and more confident on his bike.

Any ideas of who to replace him that is available full time.

I'll start with Jordan Jenkins.

British semi-finalist Josh Embleton, wasn't disgraced last week,,,

A great choice otherwise then! :P:D

A real prospect though and one that is understandably on peoples radar Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Just heard that KL have confirmed that Danny has also broke his back, as well as his femur.

Poor lad.

• Like 1

Just heard that KL have confirmed that Danny has also broke his back, as well as his femur.

Poor lad.

I can only hope and pray that he can make a full recovery from these very serious injuries.

• Like 2

Ironically he was at the Berwick Training session last night, and was probably the best rider of the night and looked much faster and more confident on his bike.

Any ideas of who to replace him that is available full time.

I'll start with Jordan Jenkins.

Eastbourne have some decent riders - could travel up with Connor after Saturday home matches

Poor lad.

Awful to hear that is the case after all.

I had got some messages via someone at the meeting who had intimated there was more too it but didnt feel it right to post as nothing official.

Heres hoping for a full recovery with no long term damage.

Awful to hear that is the case after all.

I had got some messages via someone at the meeting who had intimated there was more too it but didnt feel it right to post as nothing official.

Heres hoping for a full recovery with no long term damage.

Likewise. HalifaxTiger.

Hope Danny is alright! Will be hard to find a 2 pointer that is as decent as him! Many 2 pointers that we thought would hit the ground running (Jack Smith, Tom Bacon so on) haven't really hit the form that we would like however the potential is still there.

It's hard because averages mean that your basically going to have to go with a NL rider that isn't too great as riders such as Ayres and Carr so on have achieved averages above 3.00 meaning they can't slot into teams as easy!

Best Wishes to Danny for a full recovery.

I know I have been critical of him this season, but it was more aimed at the team setup which made him the senior reserve, when realistically he should have not have had that pressure placed on him.

Good luck Danny. Fingers crossed for you

Awful Awful news :( Get well soon Danny, please have a speedy recovery as you were stepping up big time in my opinion

As a replacement, will Nathan Greaves get his 2.32 average from last year reduced? And if so, would it fit below the 2.19 we'd have left if Danny was out of the team...

Other options I'd like to see would be Dan Halsey, Darryl Ritchings, Dan Greenwood, Ben Wilson, Luke Bowen (Although I have a feeling the two before has old, high averages), Georgie Wood or Henry Atkins (Assuming he's old enough, not 100% sure) Ryan Burton (Since he does a lot of 2nd halves)

But there ARE options there, please don't use guests

I don't think Josh Embleton would be good enough/be able to afford to travel to all these places as often as they are expected to

Also, not a suggestion, but what average would Steve Boxall come in on?

Gonna be really controversial here, all I'm gonna say is that it would sort out our reserve problem straight away and it would let Robert focus elsewhere with his EXTREMELY busy schedule, 2 teams in England, 1 in Sweden, 1 in Germany AND Poland..... Very busy boy, maybe on Sunday's too, he's already said Germany comes before England...

1. Steve Worrall 8.47

2. Nicolai Klindt/Joe Jacobs/someone else? (5.59)

3. Lewis Rose 5.97

4. Tero Aarnio 5.30

5. Ludvig Lindgren 7.69

6. Ashley Morris 4.98

7. Connor Coles 2.00

Edited by Dandelion
  • Like 1

First off,,, best wishes to Danny.

and 'Dandelion',,, a find it more controversial that you mention Boxall ;)

but agree that we should'nt plod on with guests, unless come the new averages we could maybe fit someone in (Liam Carr 3.00),,,

but av got no idea what sort of averages everyone else will have, but am sure someone out there has a rough idea. Certainly would'nt want to change any of the rest of the team, as yet .

Edited by ruffdiamond