British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Hang on are some of you guys been serious ?

Questioning Roberts commitment so far this season ?

Hes missed 1 meeting and that was because hes at a world u21 tournament . If any of your riders had been selected to take place in that tournament they also would of missed that meeting .

I'm not questioning his commitment because he's not been here, but Newcastle must be far down his list of priorities in his head

Poland

Sweden

Germany

First tier Britain

Second tier Britain

Where would we come in that list I wonder?

Also... It's a very busy schedule... Will he tire, become inconsistent? Like Ludvig sometimes does during the Swedish season?

I'm not questioning his commitment because he's not been here, but Newcastle must be far down his list of priorities in his head

Poland

Sweden

Germany

First tier Britain

Second tier Britain

Where would we come in that list I wonder?

Also... It's a very busy schedule... Will he tire, become inconsistent? Like Ludvig sometimes does during the Swedish season?

Only sometimes? :o;)

• Like 1

Only sometimes? :o;)

Well... Yeah, thing is with Ludvig, he's either untouchable, or gets 3 or 4 points :P Even I admit he's inconsistent, although he hasn't really been too bad thins year :) I'm glad he's at number 4 personally, he's a great second string

He will only be doing a handful of polish meetings and will not miss a Newcastle meeting for one.

I agree hes got alot of racing going on but on the other hand you can often look at a rider and think hes not riding enough.

He will only be doing a handful of polish meetings and will not miss a Newcastle meeting for one.

I agree hes got alot of racing going on but on the other hand you can often look at a rider and think hes not riding enough.

I dunno, I just want my team to win is all, and I don't see us doing that with what we have now :P We all have our opinions, plus, I've always loved Rene, so any way I can fit him into my team, I would :)

Robert Lambert has qualified through to the next stage of the Under-21`s, in fact he won the meeting today in Eskilstuna.

• Like 1

Robert Lambert has qualified through to the next stage of the Under-21`s, in fact he won the meeting today in Eskilstuna.

That's great news to hear!! :)

I dunno, I just want my team to win is all, and I don't see us doing that with what we have now :P We all have our opinions, plus, I've always loved Rene, so any way I can fit him into my team, I would :)

I understand mate and i think with hindsight he may not of took on 2nd tier of British racing but he doesnt want to run before he can walk in poland and Sweden and two British leagues and hes financial safety net

http://www.speedway-spiller.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=23&Itemid=104

Mentioned this more than once before. 2 English 2.00 reserves who ride with/have ridden with Robert in Germany.

Could they be persuaded to do 4 home and 4 away in which I think they'd both average over 2.00 enabling the Diamonds to replace them with the likes of Liam Carr once they return to being German

No... I want Brady Kurtz to replace the very busy kid, Robert Lambert, no one wants him to go, but something has to change andit'd give us an extra point at reserve then...

Robert Lambert 8.70

Connor Coles 2.00

Out

Brady Kurtz 7.65 or Matej Kus 7.64

Liam Carr 3.00

In

Doesn't make our reserves mega strong but Liam is both more experienced (at this level and our track) and better than Connor (Who it's just too early for)

No one, including me, wants Robert out, but something has to be sacrificed in the 1-5..... And I think Brady would be just or nearly as good and Matej would do a job at keeping our 1-5 very strong still

I know I'm being controversial, and I will just leave my opinions here for people to judge :P It is a forum afterall

I question Roberts dedication to us still...

You want to replace the busy Robert Lambert ( who has no fixture clashes with kings lynn) with the even busier Brady Kurtz (who will no doubt have fixture clashes with Poole and Poland. Nice one.

http://www.speedway-spiller.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=23&Itemid=104

Mentioned this more than once before. 2 English 2.00 reserves who ride with/have ridden with Robert in Germany.

Could they be persuaded to do 4 home and 4 away in which I think they'd both average over 2.00 enabling the Diamonds to replace them with the likes of Liam Carr once they return to being German

Unfortunately if they are on German licenses they will probably come in on a 4.00 and/or ride in the National League to come in on a 2.0 (which Robert did for KL National League team.) Even tho he was riding in Germany he was living in England. I get the impression these guys live in Germany. There's a difference.

Edited by leander
  • Like 1

Don't know if anyone else was there, but Ashley Morris guested for the Panthers @ Berwick and scored 6 from 7.

Decent effort.

Don't know if anyone else was there, but Ashley Morris guested for the Panthers @ Berwick and scored 6 from 7.

Decent effort.

It really wasn't that decent of an effort, he bet Bacon, Payne, Etheridge and Bridger when he retired and gave up when at the back

I understand mate and i think with hindsight he may not of took on 2nd tier of British racing but he doesnt want to run before he can walk in poland and Sweden and two British leagues and hes financial safety net

That's why I think we should give him his opportunity to move onwards and upwards for his and the team's sake... Plus now I've realized Rene could fit in, I want that to happen xD

I've always wanted to see the Spillers race in this country, more than just a short while at Eastbourne, but I don't think they'd be much better than what we have now (for now, think they will both be awesome in a few years time, as will Connor, I'm sure)

You want to replace the busy Robert Lambert ( who has no fixture clashes with kings lynn) with the even busier Brady Kurtz (who will no doubt have fixture clashes with Poole and Poland. Nice one.

Unfortunately if they are on German licenses they will probably come in on a 4.00 and/or ride in the National League to come in on a 2.0 (which Robert did for KL National League team.) Even tho he was riding in Germany he was living in England. I get the impression these guys live in Germany. There's a difference.

Well... I'd prefer to replace him with Rene, but you're right, I didn't realize how many leagues Brady raced in too, I thought it was just Poole and Sweden... how would he have clashes with Poole though? They're a Wednesday night track and no other team in the PL rides on a Sunday and no CL team rides on a Wednesday... So that doesn't really mean we'll miss him for Poole

It really wasn't that decent of an effort, he bet Bacon, Payne, Etheridge and Bridger when he retired and gave up when at the back

I wouldn't mind 6 points from a reserve...

• Like 1

So is nobody questioning Ludvig in this scenario? We already have a competative heat leader trio home and away, Lewis rose has surpassed Ludvig this season.................. why wreck a dominant top two or a heat leader (who has never rode anywhere but reserve) who is outscoring home and away....