British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

At the time we were under the then 42.5 points limit after the changes as far as I remember. As long as you re-declare under the points limit it's fine.

The practice was once called 'combined averages' but, as stated, can only be used when the team total is under the points limits.

am sure when we signed Danny King and Dan Greenwood, the combined total was above 42.50 (43.63),,, maybe this was due to 'rain offs' at the time and looking odd, or maybe took into account Danny Kings ridiculously high converted average (11.18),,, a dunno :(

am sure when we signed Danny King and Dan Greenwood, the combined total was above 42.50 (43.63),,, maybe this was due to 'rain offs' at the time and looking odd, or maybe took into account Danny Kings ridiculously high converted average (11.18),,, a dunno :(

11.16 was it not? Anyway, this is beside the point and I'm just being pedantic xD I loved it when Danny rode for us, I hope he comes back one day, you never know, I see our team being COMPLETELY different in 2018 to what it is now, maybe Ludvig and possibly Rose, but I don't see any one else staying, Phillips maybe?

I hope Rene and Danny come back and the points limit goes UP!!

Edited by Dandelion

11.16 was it not? Anyway, this is beside the point and I'm just being pedantic xD I loved it when Danny rode for us, I hope he comes back one day, you never know, I see our team being COMPLETELY different in 2018 to what it is now, maybe Ludvig and possibly Rose, but I don't see any one else staying, Phillips maybe?

I still hope for the day where Larsen and Bach ride for us again in the same team. I hope Rene joins us shortly.

I still hope for the day where Larsen and Bach ride for us again in the same team. I hope Rene joins us shortly.

Rene, possibly, I hope maybe next year, still wouldn't say no to this year, but Larsen, with his injuries and he's announced that he's retired, I doubt it, I know riders come back, but I just don't see it

• Like 1

Oh noooooooooo Dandelion. :o;)

You don't mean that do you? :unsure::blink:

:)

Oh noooooooooo Dandelion. :o;)

You don't mean that do you? :unsure::blink:

:)

'Lightnings' been around that long, people might start calling him Joan ;)

Dan greenwood replaces connor coles

Didn't Dan Greenwood struggle last time he rode a few meetings for us? Hope he proves me wrong and scores a few points though because we desperately need him to.

Dan greenwood replaces connor coles

Oh boy. Where do I begin? Greenwood had a handful of meetings for us back in 2014, where he scored 1 point from 3 meetings, after someone fell. Sure with Connor, he's on a lower average in the NL. I hate to moan on like this but was there no one else? I hope for the best, but it just seems like a pointless change. Are we changing Lindgren yet?

Edited by DiamondGlory

Are we changing Lindgren yet?

He'll still be around to switch the lights off ;)

• Like 2

Oh boy. Where do I begin? Greenwood had a handful of meetings for us back in 2014, where he scored 1 point from 3 meetings, after someone fell. Sure with Connor, he's on a lower average in the NL. I hate to moan on like this but was there no one else? I hope for the best, but it just seems like a pointless change. Are we changing Lindgren yet?

Greenwood may have improved since then.

Give the lad a chance.

As for Lindgren - are you trying to wind up Dandelion. :o;)

What has Lindgren done so wrong that it seems he should be the one to go, true his average has fallen but not by that much, maybe a little support to a rider still averaging more than seven points a meeting. I would love to see Matej Kus back racing over here, maybe even at Newcastle but is Lindgren being made the scapegoat for others failings.

• Like 1

Greenwood may have improved since then.

Give the lad a chance.

As for Lindgren - are you trying to wind up Dandelion. :o;)

I did say I hope for the best. And that's just personal opinion. Out of the 1-5 he'd be the one I'd choose.

What has Lindgren done so wrong that it seems he should be the one to go, true his average has fallen but not by that much, maybe a little support to a rider still averaging more than seven points a meeting. I would love to see Matej Kus back racing over here, maybe even at Newcastle but is Lindgren being made the scapegoat for others failings.

well,,, at Berwick he only managed to score 4 pts, which was only nearly half what another 4 riders scored, put together...

I did say I hope for the best. And that's just personal opinion. Out of the 1-5 he'd be the one I'd choose.

Actually - I agree with you.

• Like 1