British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

How about Ashley for Pavlova? Ashley has been impressive so far this year, but I still feel he is JUST short of being a strong 1-5 rider... Would be harsh to chop him, but maybe it would be a good idea for the team, then we could go...

2. Victor Palovaara 5.81/Gino Manzares 6.02/Stuart Robson ?.?? - Ashley Morris 6.15 Out

Ashley's ave. is 5.14,,, it was 6.15 for 2 days, so maybe an opportunity was missed to replace him with some-one with a higher ave. ;)

I seem to recall that Big Vic left under something of a cloud.

was that just not his 'big hair' ???

• Like 1

I seem to recall that Big Vic left under something of a cloud.

What? Why?

Ashley's ave. is 5.14,,, it was 6.15 for 2 days, so maybe an opportunity was missed to replace him with some-one with a higher ave. ;)

Yes, I noticed that it dropped too, it's a shame... I don't think we'll be seeing October speedway this year

What? Why?

Yes, I noticed that it dropped too, it's a shame... I don't think we'll be seeing October speedway this year

It is very cold then............................... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

What? Why?

I can't remember. A no-show?

Nor September probably! To fill in those Suday evenings, how about a 4TT with Berwick, Workington and Scunthorpe? Scott Nettleship may be due a testimonial. A "test match" against Scotland- if 7 Scottish riders could be found. The George English Memorial Trophy? (It's a while since that has been contested- iirc the holder is Anders Michanek)

as mentioned in a previous post .

lambert will be in poland on that sunday , so lets invent a m.mouse story about work on the stadium .

did ya get that one off ged marrowbone .. essops fables .

dont be surprised if there are no worky fans there .

still , life goes on .lol.

lambert will be in poland on that sunday , so lets invent a m.mouse story about work on the stadium .

I/we will check if there is people there working on Sunday ;)

and i will check to see if any newcastle fans are there on sunday as well :icon_smile_clown:

and i will check to see if any newcastle fans are there on sunday as well :icon_smile_clown:

can you check to see if its raining in Edinburgh ?

Newcastle v Worky was originally scheduled for the GP weekend was it not?
  • Like 1

can you check to see if its raining in Edinburgh ?

its fine in edinburgh , but there may be a case of low sunshine on the 1st bend .

so looks like a goer !

Newcastle v Worky was originally scheduled for the GP weekend was it not?

it is the gp weekend now and the gp in on , on sunday . just its the 4 wheeled one ..

Talk at Shawfield dogs tonight, problems with the sale of Brough Park and could be closed by Christmas. :neutral:

Talk at Shawfield dogs tonight, problems with the sale of Brough Park and could be closed by Christmas. :neutral:

WHAT????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Source please?

WHAT????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Source please?

He literally said talk at Shawfield dogs tonight before what you highlighted, meaning that it was what some people was saying and not official...
  • Like 2

He literally said talk at Shawfield dogs tonight before what you highlighted, meaning that it was what some people was saying and not official...

Ooops - sorry - it's late you know. ;):oops::oops:

It's still concerning.

Edited by The White Knight