British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Just a thought but would they be doing all the work on the restaurant if there was maybe a problem with the sale of the stadium.

Just a thought but would they be doing all the work on the restaurant if there was maybe a problem with the sale of the stadium.

what if they were just removing the asbestos before the demolition squad go in ?

Thanks for that Screm. Get well soon Lewis and hope you make a full recovery.

Thanks for that Screm. Get well soon Lewis and hope you make a full recovery.

unfortunate for Lewis and, does this mean his season is over ?

wonder if it will result in a forced change, or rely on R/R for the time being with the new transfer deadline looming.

unfortunate for Lewis and, does this mean his season is over ?

wonder if it will result in a forced change, or rely on R/R for the time being with the new transfer deadline looming.

Surely we have to get someone in, if, as seems likely, Lewis is going to be out for a time.

The thought of Ludde, Ash and the two reserves taking the R/R rides (especially away from home) isn't exactly a fantastic thought.

• Like 1

rene said if he came bach into the championship , he would only ride for glasgow and NEWCASTLE .

food for thought . but another change would hve to be made , unless my sums are wrong ..

Robbo ?

Do not know the up to date rules and averages.

Lewis is on 6.58 so that is all we have to play with as we are over 40pt team limit

Broken the same collarbone again bent the plate and pulled a couple screws through heading home to get operation done .1f629.png1f621.png gutted

Thanks for that, Gutted for him and the Diamonds. Would feel his season is almost certainly over, unless he is gonna do a Tai and ride through the pain barrier, probs not and don't blame th guy.

Robbo would be a good shout.

How does this affect our 4 selection as he would have been one of our choices, can we use however we bring in or do they have to have rode a certain number of meetings?

What about Timo Lahti, not sure of his average or commitments?

Would be a very good signing and a fairly likely one too

Always reliable is Robbo. I too think he would be a good signing.

• Like 1

Would love to see Robson come in... But names like Davey Watt (I know he's had a spell at Newcastle, but that was yeeears ago) and Nicklas Porsing would be nice too

Davey Watt - 6.48

Nicklas Porsing - 5.63

I'd also love to see Rene Bach, but there'd have to be more changes... And I don't want to see anyone else leave

Unless...

Rene for Rose

and

Carr for Morris

would fit, but that would make us extremely weak and I don't think I'd want that