British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Surely tho,,, if the British authorities had 'tried' to assist and failed, they could have at least granted a facility.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

Surely tho,,, if the British authorities had 'tried' to assist and failed, they could have at least granted a facility.

You would have thought so, but you forget one thing.... this is speedway...

• Like 1

You would have thought so, but you forget one thing.... this is speedway...

Yeah, its a bit like the 'ghost train', the further you go in, the scarier it gets.

Yeah, its a bit like the 'ghost train', the further you go in, the scarier it gets.

I dread to think who the guy in the monkey suit is who used to just out or hang on the back of the car!!!! Answers on a postcard :D:D :D

I'm guessing, because there is no facility allowed, it will be an NL 2.00pter.

Absolute madness!!

I still fancy Diamonds to win, but this has deprived the supporters (hello remember us we pay the bills!) of a rider who would have top races with Bears big boys and given us someone who will probably tootle around!

Absolute madness!! (just felt I had to say it twice)

Absolute madness!!

I still fancy Diamonds to win, but this has deprived the supporters (hello remember us we pay the bills!) of a rider who would have top races with Bears big boys and given us someone who will probably tootle around!

Absolute madness!! (just felt I had to say it twice)

It really does make you wonder why we bother sometimes.

I might be wrong but I think the national league rider assumes Robert Lambert's average. . What if that rider falls off in his first race and hurts himself wink wink could we not use injury rider replacement for rest of meeting 😀

• Like 5

Crazy - if the Polish fixture has to take priority a facility should be granted.

I like Keiths IRR idea though 😆

I might be wrong but I think the national league rider assumes Robert Lambert's average. . What if that rider falls off in his first race and hurts himself wink wink could we not use injury rider replacement for rest of meeting

Crazy - if the Polish fixture has to take priority a facility should be granted.

I like Keiths IRR idea though

are you suggesting we cheat, or 'stage' an accident,,,

ffffing barmy, but brilliant plan ;)

I might be wrong but I think the national league rider assumes Robert Lambert's average. . What if that rider falls off in his first race and hurts himself wink wink could we not use injury rider replacement for rest of meeting

I'll pass that on to George.

• Like 1

haven't got a clue how it works, or how other authorities get priority over Nationals.

TBH, imo, the statement out looks like nonsense and, the fact it says that Lambert is not being released makes it look more suspicious.

if he is not being released, will he not face some sort of ban ?

The main problem is the fact that the Redcar fixture is a re-arranged date, and the Polish play-off dates have been in since before the start of the season.

Personally I think we should tell the Poles to F*** O** :o:o:nono::nono:

• Like 1

I'm guessing, because there is no facility allowed, it will be an NL 2.00pter.

NDL G*: a rider eligible for a NDL Team who has never achieved an actual PL MA of 4.00 or above and not currently in a Premiership or Championship 1-7.

Why not have the NL rider twist his ankle on the parade?

He then doesn't have to fall off and you can then have IRR for heat 1 also.

• Like 3