British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Absolutely priceless :t: :t:

Diamonds too honourable for this - but hang on this is speedway - so morals don't really come into it

• Like 1

Absolute madness!!

I still fancy Diamonds to win, but this has deprived the supporters (hello remember us we pay the bills!) of a rider who would have top races with Bears big boys and given us someone who will probably tootle around!

Absolute madness!! (just felt I had to say it twice)

Who are 'us'? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink:

I don't think British Speedway are too bothered about 'US'. :sad: :sad:

Edited by The White Knight

I'll pass that on to George.

Spoke to George and he says NO. :nono::D:P

Spoke to George and he says NO. :nono::D:P

My original post was tongue in cheek and after what Edinburgh done to us in heat 15 a few weeks ago I actually hope Redcar get 4 points if it means keeping Edinburgh out the play offs

Can't we take Robert out of the team and temporarily replace him with Matej?

If you were a speedway fan you should know the transfer window closed at the beginning of august

My original post was tongue in cheek and after what Edinburgh done to us in heat 15 a few weeks ago I actually hope Redcar get 4 points if it means keeping Edinburgh out the play offs

As was my enquiry to George. Really it should be allowed and then circumnavigating the International rules.

• Like 1

Absolute madness!!

I still fancy Diamonds to win, but this has deprived the supporters (hello remember us we pay the bills!) of a rider who would have top races with Bears big boys and given us someone who will probably tootle around!

Absolute madness!! (just felt I had to say it twice)

Why is it madness?

Newcastle have an obligation to put out their strongest side which they can't.

From what I've heard Lambert could make it back for the meeting but has decided to ride in Poland on Sunday so why should they get a facility if its true?

I've also heard that Perks who is riding in the same GB meeting as Lambert intends to ride on Sunday.

Agree with others though that the sport is in a mess at present!

Why is it madness?

Newcastle have an obligation to put out their strongest side which they can't.

From what I've heard Lambert could make it back for the meeting but has decided to ride in Poland on Sunday so why should they get a facility if its true?

I've also heard that Perks who is riding in the same GB meeting as Lambert intends to ride on Sunday.

Agree with others though that the sport is in a mess at present!

But surely the Polish meeting is on Sunday, so how can he get back to Newcastle ? It's a playoff meeting so how come Perks gets a mention.

But surely the Polish meeting is on Sunday, so how can he get back to Newcastle ? It's a playoff meeting so how come Perks gets a mention.

Initially Perks couldn't make it back but is now going to try.. Respect!

Lambert has put his Polish Team ahead of his British team so why should should the Diamonds get a facility? He could ride for Newcastle is he really wanted to.

Having a rider in your team who rides in Poland runs a risk of a fixture class which is Newcastles problem as they chose to sign Lambert and have stuck with him.

Seems the BSPA think the same. Hasn't Ged Rathbone had his licence suspended in a similar senario by the way?

Initially Perks couldn't make it back but is now going to try.. Respect!

Lambert has put his Polish Team ahead of his British team so why should should the Diamonds get a facility? He could ride for Newcastle is he really wanted to.

Having a rider in your team who rides in Poland runs a risk of a fixture class which is Newcastles problem as they chose to sign Lambert and have stuck with him.

Seems the BSPA think the same. Hasn't Ged Rathbone had his licence suspended in a similar senario by the way?

Have you been on the bottle. Perks might be in the U21 round, but is NOT in the Polish playoff meeting. It is an international ruling that Robert has to be in Poland. Lambert could not ride for Newcastle.

The last para has nowt in comparison.

Edited by Tsunami

Have you been on the bottle. Perks might be in the U21 round, but is NOT in the Polish playoff meeting. It is an international ruling that Robert has to be in Poland. Lambert could not ride for Newcastle.

The last para has nowt in comparison.

Have you?

International ruling by who? The Poles?

Im sure if it WAS an international ruling you would have a guest facilty but you HAVEN'T! Why is that?

Have you?

Im sure if it WAS an international ruling you would have a guest facilty but you HAVEN'T! Why is that?

Because it's bull$hyte

How many times have we heard that home federations have ordered riders to ride in their domestic leagues rather than the UK.

Edited by bigcatdiary
  • Like 1

Have you?

Because it's bull$hyte

How many times have we heard that home federations have ordered riders to ride in their domestic leagues rather than the UK.

Read post #1957.