British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

Brilliant news!

• Like 1

So pleased for you all up there, especially my long time mate Dennis McCleary, what a lovely early Christmas present for you all.

• Like 4

Great news best xmas present now only the riders to name looking forward already :D:D:D

• Like 2

Fantastic news for the Bandits just wouldn't be the same if your team and wonderful fans had not came to the tapes next year.

• Like 7

Congratulations you Berwick fans I'm so jealous as my team Plymouth are still in limbo once again well done.

• Like 2

Fantastic news, hopefully the other teams that are struggling will be saved too

Great news wonder if havy will bring a few of his Coventry mates with him garrity maybe

Great news wonder if havy will bring a few of his Coventry mates with him garrity maybe

My thoughts also.Garrity seems to have fell out with everybody else!

My thoughts also.Garrity seems to have fell out with everybody else!

He also has the father like relationship with Sarjeant could do a lot worse than James i would have had him back at Glasgow in a heart beat this season if averages had allowed.

He also has the father like relationship with Sarjeant could do a lot worse than James i would have had him back at Glasgow in a heart beat this season if averages had allowed.

At least we are able to speculate about riders for next season which is a great position to be in after last season
  • Like 5

is bomber harris coming to berwick heard this today in the town