British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

So Berwick will consist of every rider that Rathbone has sacked?

Remember you only need 7 riders.

• Like 3

Remember you only need 7 riders.

Perry, Palm Toft and NBJ wouldn't be a bad start :lol:

• Like 2

Surely you have to take the other 5 too?

Nice 8 man team there!!

What about a return for Vissing? His average is quite low from next month

the amount he was sticking his fingers up to the fans in the grandstand I don't think he's welcome anymore, I wouldn't want him anyways, with TJ, Seb and Kev being higher on the list for me.

the amount he was sticking his fingers up to the fans in the grandstand I don't think he's welcome anymore, I wouldn't want him anyways, with TJ, Seb and Kev being higher on the list for me.

Promise you this, if it is Rathbone, it's because he's taking P/Boro back into the E.L. and Berwick will be used as his PL club for bringing on his assets. Apart from Berwick assets, which he would acquire in the deal, don'y expect any of the riders that are not assets.

• Like 1

Oh right I didn't know that... What happened?

Maybe a return for Bellego too if he wants it.... He seems to have added a fair bit of consistency to his riding this season

Oh right I didn't know that... What happened?

I honestly have no idea, I was filling programme in both times it happened, one was after he fell in heat 4 and I think it was after possibly heat 13 as well. I'm sure someone could tell you?

Maybe a return for Bellego too if he wants it.... He seems to have added a fair bit of consistency to his riding this season

Would like to see him back but I think he wants to go EL, he is an asset though so there's always a possibility.

It would make sense if it was aimed at the ref but there wasn't anything really to complain about imo

Promise you this, if it is Rathbone, it's because he's taking P/Boro back into the E.L. and Berwick will be used as his PL club for bringing on his assets. Apart from Berwick assets, which he would acquire in the deal, don'y expect any of the riders that are not assets.

He only has Grondal...?

I honestly have no idea, I was filling programme in both times it happened, one was after he fell in heat 4 and I think it was after possibly heat 13 as well. I'm sure someone could tell you?

Would like to see him back but I think he wants to go EL, he is an asset though so there's always a possibility.

It would make sense if it was aimed at the ref but there wasn't anything really to complain about imo

He only has Grondal...?

Oh right I'm sure I read on the Glasgow v Workington thread he done the same last week like.

Can't blame Bellego if that's the case how weak the EL is he would easily hold his own imo, although he wouldn't have as many meetings

Edited by ren

While Czech, all I have heard is the name Jed Rathbone.

Oxford fans, Eastbourne fans, Wolverhampton fans,Poole fans,Kings Lynne fans,etc.etc. etc.

True or not true, Jed Rathbone is on the UK speedway circuit as the next owner of the Bandits.They all used the signing of Tom Perry as a sign.

Surprised to haven't been jumped on the usual crew for spreading these rumours, its not on on the Berwick threads.

I would welcome someone coming in that is new to Berwick with a fresh approach both on and off the track.

• Like 1

Surprised to haven't been jumped on the usual crew for spreading these rumours, its not on on the Berwick threads.

I would welcome someone coming in that is new to Berwick with a fresh approach both on and off the track.

In this case it seems to be a rumour from all parts of the speedway world, I really don't know if it is true or not. A new approach would be welcome, it's why I do support Scott Courtneys approach, however, he can only work within the constraints placed upon him.

In this case it seems to be a rumour from all parts of the speedway world, I really don't know if it is true or not. A new approach would be welcome, it's why I do support Scott Courtneys approach, however, he can only work within the constraints placed upon him.

Yeah, Scott was a real breath of fresh air this season.

A lot of the steps forward were his forward thinking.

Edited by bigeddiechek